** Diablo 4 Thread **

Soldato
Anyone else getting stuttering with this game? I'm on a 7900xtx and it's very choppy in places.

Leveled up a sorcerer to 13 this afternoon and have enjoyed so far. My first dabble with diablo and glad I did

Man of Honour
Anyone else getting stuttering with this game? I'm on a 7900xtx and it's very choppy in places.

Leveled up a sorcerer to 13 this afternoon and have enjoyed so far. My first dabble with diablo and glad I did
I stuttered during the beta but its been totally smooth for me at release so far

Soldato
A couple of minor gripes that may well be me not being aware of something: I wish I could make the minimap smaller and or adjust the alpha, it blocks quite a lot. When comparing a stave(2h) when I am holding a main+offhand, I think it only compares against the left weapon and not the totality of them which is annoying as I cannot really tell what is better.

Edit: The comparison is taking into account both items.

Last edited:
Soldato
clan up

fcac064d5e44da4a9425a74977323094.jpg
Sent request bigpig

Man of Honour
Not sure what i think so far... combat feels clunky, hate that i cant zoom out any further and the UI is way too big. Enemies adapting to your level makes it feel like there is no progression.

Maybe ive just outgrown the series but im rather bored.
Thats bad news, if you're bored on day 1, then its not going to get much better for you. Not sure what Blizzards refund policy is but probably worth you checking. Pity you didnt try it out on the beta weekends might have saved yourself £80 :(

Soldato
Pity you didnt try it out on the beta weekends might have saved yourself £80 :(
I would've done that, but it's not easy to do when it takes longer to download the game than the beta weekends are active for. Hence why, despite having thousands of hours in D3, I haven't bought this.

Last edited:
Soldato
Yikes, I dont think I could handle that sort of broadband speed. Would drive me insane !
Yep.. It's a ******* nightmare, you can't do anything. But despite living in a large city I have no access to fibre because Openreach haven't activated the cabinet that serves my house (and claim to have no plans to do so despite all the other local ones being activated for fibre) and Virgin refuse to install citing 'health and safety' reasons. I can get Lila Gigabit, but getting them to agree to an install date that fits in with my shift pattern is like pulling teeth. Plus I'd have to use homeplugs to get the internet from the installation point in the downstairs front room of the house to my PC which is upstairs at the back.

Back
Top Bottom