** Diablo 4 Thread **

Soldato
Got my boys round for a diablo session today on local co-op and just realised you cannot have more than 2 people playing locally. So annoyed! You could have 4 on the previous version.

Last edited:
Associate
No, it doesn't take any other stats on the gear into account. Which is a shame ...
So for example ... I'm playing an Ice Sorceror using Frost Nova & Ice Shards. A staff with 500 DPS,+7.5% cold damage and +2 Ice Shard skill rank would be better for me than a staff with 510 DPS, +15 intelligence and +10% fire damage.
You need to quickly scan the additional stats and have a good idea what stats work for your build. Just going by DPS/raw attack power could severely undermine your character's potential.

A 2 handed weapon will also get double the power of the named aspect on that weapon as well to make up for losing the chance to equip a 2nd aspect on the off hand. Just to make comparison that bit harder :)

Soldato
Tried the couple of recent open betas, just didn't get on with it much really. But TBF I didn't like D2 at all and really enjoyed D3 once they fixed it. I just prefer the over the top power fantasy with exploding loot Pinatas

Soldato
I've decided to go with Rogue again, I played it in the beta but I really enjoy the playstyle while solo'ing.

You can't exactly take many hits but you get plenty of mobility, dodging around is fun and damage output is great.

Associate
Just killed a world boss a few minutes ago ( Death ) ... zero deaths from anyone in the party. Dropped 3 legendaries, one of which synergised well with my build. Time for some food then I'll be jumping back in for another session :)

Back
Top Bottom