Diablo IV | OT |

Associate
I've had 3 crashes on ps5 since launch. Nothing too bad each time I've gone into switcher closed d4 and relaunched. I did not lose any xp or items. Has not happened since the last patch so it may well be fixed.

Associate
Anyone on xbox having crashes and freezes? I'm on PC but 2 of my xbox friends are having a lot of lock ups and dashboarding.
Yup, had quite a few. Never had any in the beta tests. Most of the time it's disconnects from the server causing the game to hang and take an age to recover.

Associate
I need some advice from more seasoned Diablo players.....playing World Tier 1, finished campaign as Barbarian at level 46, currently level 48.

I switched to World Tier 2 once I had finished the campaign and I've gone from finding it quite easy to stupidly tough - should I be a higher level before attempting WT2 or do I simply need better gear or a mixture?

Soldato
I need some advice from more seasoned Diablo players.....playing World Tier 1, finished campaign as Barbarian at level 46, currently level 48.

I switched to World Tier 2 once I had finished the campaign and I've gone from finding it quite easy to stupidly tough - should I be a higher level before attempting WT2 or do I simply need better gear or a mixture?
I found the switch hard too but if you persevere the item drops will be so much better that you’ll find it easier again in no time. I had a random staff drop last night the instantly doubled my attack power and everything is easier again. Level 52 with my Sorcerer and I died a lot early on but not so much now. In fact in dungeons I am wrecking most things and I’ve done the Capstone dungeon solo and moved up to WT3.

It might not be called Capstone but that’s how I remember it :)

Last edited:
Associate
I found the switch hard too but if you persevere the item drops will be so much better that you’ll find it easier again in no time. I had a random staff drop last night the instantly doubled my attack power and everything is easier again. Level 52 with my Sorcerer and I died a lot early on but not so much now. In fact in dungeons I am wrecking most things and I’ve done the Capstone dungeon solo and moved up to WT3.

It might not be called Capstone but that’s how I remember it :)

Thanks, I'll stick with WT2 for a bit longer, I can cope in the open world, but I was getting destroyed in dungeons when things got busy last night! I thought my crowd control was OK but not at WT2, at least not yet!
More patience needed! :)

Soldato
When I'm done playing I go to the game menu, select leave game and then shut the xbox down. Every time I start the game up again it says I've been disconnected from the servers and prompts me to reconnect. It fails every time the first time saying unable to connect to battle.net, second attempt logs me straight in. Anyone else get this?

Soldato
OP
Currently steamrolling world tier 3 with my Druid. Tried a different build and yeah.. got slammed.

Landslide build is currently my fave. Got a weapon that does double landslide for the cost of one. :D

Soldato
When I'm done playing I go to the game menu, select leave game and then shut the xbox down. Every time I start the game up again it says I've been disconnected from the servers and prompts me to reconnect. It fails every time the first time saying unable to connect to battle.net, second attempt logs me straight in. Anyone else get this?
Assume you know at the character screen you are still connected to the server? So effectively you have to exit twice to the Press any button screen. Anyway even if not I’ve had some connection issues lately.

There was a ddos attack on Sunday couldn’t get on at all. I don’t know what sort of satisfaction these idiots get from this kind of stuff. Whatever floats your boat I guess.

Associate
Got to WT3 now with my level 53 sorceress, fire and ice build. Still got some tinkering to do but finding it much better now I got a build that's working for me.

Tree of whispers haven't been so kind to me though lol

Anyone else getting login errors now and again? It says to check my internet connection. It logs me in after a couple of tries. Not game breaking but annoying. Been getting it for a for a couple of weeks now.

Last edited:
Associate
I’m a level 53 barbarian, when I hit level 50 I redid my skill tree and went from a bleed build to a whirlwind build, a bit less crowd control but insane damage and speed.

The first 5 times I came across the Butcher in a dungeon I got completely owned, very quickly too. Not seen him for a while mind (I was around 35 I think), but this morning I finally beat him! Dropped absolutely nothing of significance but I’m pleased I beat him!

Currently busy getting all the Altars, I’m currently around halfway through them, they make a crazy difference once you start acquiring a decent quantity of them.

Associate
Had no issues with this but last few days I’m getting all sorts of connection issues and even crashes. Hope my SX is not on its way out..
I had similar issues when I was playing the game for lengthy spells in the first couple of weeks after launch, but since then I’ve not had any problems. I’m only playing it in short bursts now though. It’s the same on PC by the way …. game appears to have a memory leak and crashes when VRAM bloats.

Soldato
Not had any crashes for a while now on PS5. Some lag though the other night which I’ve not had before. Over 100 hours in.

Level 67 and I’ve just tried my first WT4 dungeon. Surprisingly OK! I’ll get to 70 before I try a nightmare though. I went and had a sneaky look at the Lilith dungeon and she was level 100 and one shotted me lol

Last edited:
Soldato
Finally getting around to buying this, are there any early game tips that play out well as the game goes on?
I'll probably go Barbarian or Necromancer, depending on my mood when I first fire it up.

Back
Top Bottom