Die Hard 4

Soldato
Well i had a chance to go see this all paid for lol

Any who, i must say i thought it was going to be crap, but it was very good to be honest. Its little techy and all.

If you plan on going to see it tomorrow, i would advise you to go.

Associate
Good stuff, ive been dreading this since it was announced, but a lot of people and reviews have been saying its good so im quite excited. :D

Soldato
I know.. i agree how can it be rubbish??

It Die Hard!!! Die Hard 4 POINT 0...that says it all really!!

and it has the Mac guy as a dweeby rubbish sidekick that BRUCE WILLIS is saving his cotton socks!

and car > helicopter...awesome!

Soldato
I think its a great film, lots of action and an good storyline. But its NOT a Die Hard film. Its more of some thing that 24 Team, would produce for the big screen.

It would have been much better with Jack Bauer than John McClane.

FTM

FTM

Soldato
all the die hard movies are good entertainment.not classic cinema work..but good fun

hammy bad guys, witty one liners and big explosions....

Willis is always good value..even Last Man Standing tonight will keep me entertained with its violent gunplay

Associate
I watched this, and I think it would have been better with the classic swearing moments. But it was a great movie and probably my favorite die hard movie. It was great, the action scenes, the story line. I have to say this is the best movie I have seen this year. Although Blood Diamond was fantastic too.

Back
Top Bottom