Dishonored 2

Soldato

Looks great, but looks too good. I fear it might suffer from downgrade syndrome when it comes out.

Not generally my type of game but the visuals are great. Shame its a sneak type game.

Watched Bethesda's show last night. Thought the Dishonoured 2 game-play was the only good part about it all :D Looked a lil' janky in places imo, but I think the actual game-play moments just stood out more against the signature E3 smooth n' sweeping camera pans :D My only worry is that they kept talking about how the levels would have some sort of unique attribute to them, e.g. storm weather that comes and goes which obscures vision for both you and AI, teleport back and forth from past to present, etc. Hopefully they don't feel too gimmicky and forced, and ideally they'll have some "vanilla" levels without any distractions.

maj

maj

Soldato
Looks really good. First one was really good (only played it on XB1) and it's the sort of game that has replayability due to various ways you can kill people depending on your play style. Might pick it up on release day depending on what other games I'm playing at the time.

Soldato
Watched Bethesda's show last night. Thought the Dishonoured 2 game-play was the only good part about it all :D Looked a lil' janky in places imo, but I think the actual game-play moments just stood out more against the signature E3 smooth n' sweeping camera pans :D My only worry is that they kept talking about how the levels would have some sort of unique attribute to them, e.g. storm weather that comes and goes which obscures vision for both you and AI, teleport back and forth from past to present, etc. Hopefully they don't feel too gimmicky and forced, and ideally they'll have some "vanilla" levels without any distractions.

the 1st is a brilliant game, i trust the developers.....but i suppose anyone can spoil it, just like they screwed up FEAR 2 :eek:

Dishonored had easy graphics, it's a smooth oil painting effect that's low on textures, this aint no Crysis

Last edited:
Soldato

Looks great, but looks too good. I fear it might suffer from downgrade syndrome when it comes out.

Not generally my type of game but the visuals are great. Shame its a sneak type game.

that looks brilliant, it's very similar to the first game but the AI has better movement in this new game

if you dont sneak around you can die quickly (without using your powers as well), you cant really fight 3 guys at once with a sword only, you'll either die or loose nearly all your health, because this game isn't kind to you :D

you'll attack a guard out in the open, only to find another 4 swarming around you, that's it you're dead (without using your powers to save you that is)

Associate
I bought the first one and played it through as I loved the style/environment. Considering I don't like stealth games it was massively enjoyable and I look forward to the sequel.

Back
Top Bottom