Dishonored - Thread

Very risky or not? As I simply won't be able to play it until Sunday earliest, however I have tomorrow, Wednesday and Thursday nights free!

Many do it on these forums mate and have done for years. However I believe it is against some Ts & Cs. One of the guys in my clan does it literally every week. So up to you.

Many do it on these forums mate and have done for years. However I believe it is against some Ts & Cs. One of the guys in my clan does it literally every week. So up to you.

Quick question after you unlock it via the VPN do you need to stay in offline mode to play it? Just thinking for people wanting to unlock achievements as I don't think they happen when offline. I might be wrong though:)

Quick question after you unlock it via the VPN do you need to stay in offline mode to play it? Just thinking for people wanting to unlock achievements as I don't think they happen when offline. I might be wrong though:)

Some just stay logged in while connected to their VPN lol others play them offline mate.

lol caved in! STUPID GMG deals :D

need to finish borderlands 2 in time or ill never go back to it, im crap like that!

best not tell the GF about this just yet, just moved in togeather and are ment to be watching the pennies whilst we get going lol oops

anyone know what time of day dishonored is released in the USA on steam?

Yea, would like to know as well. Seeing as I bought the key from gmg today, and already pre loaded the game under my normal is normal ISP, im assuming I can't now trick steam into unlocking the game at midnight? If so, how?

Cheers!

Last edited:
lol caved in! STUPID GMG deals :D

need to finish borderlands 2 in time or ill never go back to it, im crap like that!

best not tell the GF about this just yet, just moved in togeather and are ment to be watching the pennies whilst we get going lol oops

haha - I am the same mate. We are meant to be saving for an extension - it does not help that this week I have XCOM and dishonoured ariving and upgrading G-Card this week.

Just keep the 2 games, and the g-card nice and quiet. I find that usually helps;p

I never tell the gf when I buy a game, doesnt need to know IMO. Steam is really good for hiding game purchases as nothing turns up lol

Heck, i purchased a new laptop for gaming and the gf didnt know anything even though I said I was buying one.. It turned up, few weeks later she said aren't you meant to be getting a new laptop to play those silly games.. :rolleyes:

Hmmm well noticed I thought... Only had it two weeks already lol

"silly games" now where have I heard that before? :)

Don't all gf's and wifes call their partners gaming habits 'silly' or 'silly games' lol I mentioned last night do I have to have date night this week as Dishonored is being released Friday and i'd like to play it...

think I got a no, so do I be 'dishonourable' and play dishonoured or take the missus out...?? Choices choices..!!

Might just do a vpn trick and play it tonight... :D

Back
Top Bottom