Dishonored - Thread

Soldato
Probably wait till after reviews for this before ordering it, gives me such a deux ex: HR vibe which would be fantastic, hopefully they can deliver and hopefully the pc version will be with few issues.

Soldato
Heh CVG uploaded their review by mistake, it was up on youtube for an hour before they took it down (no doubt on Bethesda request).

Score was 9.5, he called it one of the generation defining games and probable game of the year.

Soldato
When is the... Embargo(?) lifted? I really don't want to wait another 6 days to play this, looks sooooooooooo goooooood!

I LOVE the first Bioshock, so if it plays like that. I am in heaven :)

Soldato
When is the... Embargo(?) lifted? I really don't want to wait another 6 days to play this, looks sooooooooooo goooooood!

I LOVE the first Bioshock, so if it plays like that. I am in heaven :)

Its meant to be Monday.... i've already got the files downloaded via Steam just waiting for Steam to unlock and I'll be playing

Yes if this is like bioshock then we should be in for a treat... Still in total awe of the graphical style, fingers crossed this is good.

Soldato
Heh CVG uploaded their review by mistake, it was up on youtube for an hour before they took it down (no doubt on Bethesda request).

Score was 9.5, he called it one of the generation defining games and probable game of the year.

CVG Says -

incredible Freedom
Exciting and believable dystopian world
Works Equally well as a stealth or action game

But said

Surplus of NPC means story can lose focus
A slow burner; takes a while to learn how everything works

Overall 9.5

First review, see how others rate the game..

Soldato
From the few vids I've seen it looks like it might have a little of the flavour that the Thief series had. I live in hope...

Yeah, the videos remind me of Thief also, will be playing stealth when I get this :)

It looks awesome but the powers look overpowered as hell. If they've done something to balance it, then it'll deffo by worth a buy.

From what I have seen its very easy to get killed so hopefully this balances the powers.

Not pre-ordered this yet but will probably buy it next week, not that I need more games to play...

Associate
not that I need more games to play...

haha, yeah its that time of year again.

GW2, BL2, Dishonored, Doom 3 BFG, Medal of Honor, Need for Speed, Assassins' Creed 3, Hitman and Far Cry 3 either bought or pre-ordered for the PC. Then I have the 360 with Tekken Tagm and Dead or Alive 5 bought with Halo 4 on the way. Not to mention a couple for the PS3 and finally the Wii U launch.

Back
Top Bottom