***Distributed Computing Christmas Bonus Ball Draw***

Soldato
OP
Hiya TBag, I know you're a busy chap but please don't forget me and Beserker!! (see post 31). Cheers matey. ;)

Well slap my thigh and call me santa, sorry sah i completely forgot even though i repled :confused: 'Ere aint that a paradox :confused::(
Tis done Lord Chasser :)

6 is supposedly my lucky number so I'll go for that

Duly entered sah best of luck to you :D

Soldato
OP
My folding Rig is mid manufacture...but could I take a cheeky 48? :p

Wish you the best of luck with your build sah, if you dissapear into the ether we will have to delete you:eek::D Ho! Ho! Ho!

43 please - it's like 42 but one better :D

Very good sah that ranks alongside such timeless classics as Mr WobblerJW priceless " i'll go for number 9 as i feel its underrated as a number ":D
Barking maaaaadddddd

Soldato
OP
Hi TTB

Best I can come up with from the "name the game from the quote" was (and forgive me for showing my age here) Hungry Hungry Hippos?

My piccy will be up shortly....will try & lure one of our cats into a funny situation with some sleigh bells, a gothic fairy & a traffic warden...

Blimey that errrrr.... takes me back some sorry its not Hungry Hungry Hippo's you have 100% of my attention of it includes a traffic warden ;)

At least your making the effort sah where is everyone .... doh yeah real life :rolleyes:

Soldato
OP
It looks like a tanning machine lol. :D :D

Bloody bright you got shades for your eyes. :eek:

A tanning machine :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: why you little ...

Actually your not far from the truth they are leds cant play a game thats for sure and resigned to not watching a movie till the new year :)

Come on then start the nutty ball rolling Mr Marine sah lets see an impromptu iguana style christmas pic ..... or you'll be the first victim of "The Festive Banhammer" :eek:

Back
Top Bottom