***Distributed Computing Christmas Bonus Ball Draw***

Soldato
OP
:D :D

I need to get a tree sorted. :(

Yeah you do, trust me i wasn't sure i even wanted to bother with it this year, but what the heck it brightens the place up and if you pick the right lights "apparently" your skin can tan lightly too :rolleyes:

***You have precisely 10 minutes to enter your festive pic or forever fail*** go on start the ball rolling

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Evening Mr Edge sah i am normally a cheapskate and wait till 3-5 days before and you can get a tree for £2-£5 from b&q but this year .... oh no i wanted to get done early they are extortionate £45 for 6ft and over :eek:

Can you not take her for a drive in the country, make out your going for a you know what then emerge with a freshly felled tree of your own she'll be well impressed :D

Soldato
OP
Nice trees Mr Biffa Mr Edgdedemon and Mr Dekez sah's :D

I mean no dissrespect Mr Biffa but the first thing i thought of was "omg! Day of The Triffids" it actually does look like the one in the greenhouse scene at the start of the movie like you expect its arms to become animated at any moment .... sowwy just a lunatics observation :o

Am liking the home grown tree too ..... Mr Edge just wanted to deprive me of my festive swinging hammer joy so he nicked that off someones desk i'm sure :eek::D

Soldato
OP
TBag, the Snappy-Snappies quote; not Bioshock is it? ;)

Bravo Mr Chasser sah and for that yee gets an extra entry suprised no one else picked up on it go ahead and give us another number very nice tree you have there sah :D
A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to Lord and Lady Chasser and family :D

Just moved house so no internet until 9th of Jan :( bit hectic but managed to get the important stuff unpacked so I could post a pic!

treebs.jpg

Merry Xmas

A Merry Christmas to you too Tarqy moving house at this time of year cant be easy but hope its gone well sah and a very nice tree you have there sah!!!

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Sorry not been repling to folk right away i simply dont get how a watercooled setup can be fine for a few weeks and then spring a leak, so its a salvage day today, 4 rolls of yee festivated kitchen paper/pot of coffee and multiple packs of cigarettes.....

"I is going in you cant hold me back now i tell yee!"

Soldato
OP
Sorry been a wee bit buisy but entries have been updated - and i dont care what people think 2 days to get a cpu@100% load max at 47 and a wc 480 at 885 core 99% load max at 37 degrees has been well worth it:rolleyes::rolleyes::p:D:D

Wherever you are whatever your doing have a great Christmas Eve and an Epic Christmas Day - and for those out on the lash if your not in bed by 11pm go home !!:D

Soldato
OP
lols just for once i thought i would play a game, got meself sat right comfy just about to play and fell clean asleep. Just woke up so its gonna be a late christmas dinner am ok for beef but the duck came in a box i bought it last night didnt realise it was frozen what a carry on :D:D

Hope you are having a great day Mr Edge sah am keen to know what the Mrs Santa brought you :eek:;)

If anyone has any thoughts on the "best pic" speak up or i will go with what i think and spill the winner(s) and prize(s) about 8pm tonight :D

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
The bonus ball tonight was 27 Mr adwol would have won it had he remembered to post a pic so that gives us a bit of room to maneouvre.

I reckon its down to one of these 3 for the most festive photo

Help me decide its too close to call :confused::)

Christmas for me is round the inlaws this year, and with that comes a mad tree....:D :cool:

116jgg0.jpg

It's the top of a tree from their garden, it was a metre or so higher but we had to chop the top off as the ceiling was too low! lol :D :p

First time I've ever had a real tree :)

tree.JPG

Here is our tree, lovingly decorated with some nice home made touches here & there. Needless to say this was all my wife's work (although I did put the stand together for her!)
biggrin.gif

katie-xmas2011.jpg

The presents under the tree got moved somewhere safe after a little someone started opening them early :D

Back
Top Bottom