***Distributed Computing Christmas Bonus Ball Draw***

Soldato
Cheers :D I know what you mean, I've always had fake trees, but putting up this one was much more of an event, the room smells like Christmas tree as well which is great :)

We went the other way this year. Up until now we always had a real fir, in fact for a few years we had the same tree in a tub which we kept on the patio through the year and brought it in at Chrimbo. This tree eventually succumbed to some kind of blight and had to be ditched. We got the one in the pic due to the price of real trees this year and a last minute rush to prepare for Xmas. I think her indoors may well go for a real one again next year judging from the grumbling I could hear as she put this one up! :)

Associate
:< no christmas tree tragedies, well i am about to change that lol got a little fibre optic tree and this year i think its past its sell by date :<

Tree.jpg

and for the parents who are super to me :)
for mum a ds game her favourite music and for dad books :)

Prezzies.jpg

Associate
tree.JPG

Here is our tree, lovingly decorated with some nice home made touches here & there. Needless to say this was all my wife's work (although I did put the stand together for her!)
biggrin.gif

MGP

MGP

Soldato
I've had to look at this rather depressing effort in our office over the last couple of weeks:

PC220002.JPG

Still at least it's a Christmas image for the purposes of this compo :o

Soldato
OP
Sorry been a wee bit buisy but entries have been updated - and i dont care what people think 2 days to get a cpu@100% load max at 47 and a wc 480 at 885 core 99% load max at 37 degrees has been well worth it:rolleyes::rolleyes::p:D:D

Wherever you are whatever your doing have a great Christmas Eve and an Epic Christmas Day - and for those out on the lash if your not in bed by 11pm go home !!:D

Associate
What can I say TTB 11.40 & here I am thanking you for your excellent contribution to the team & wishing everyone loads of festive cheer....(too many numbers in that last sentence for a Christmas Eve, so will digest that lot on Boxing Day :D)

Have a great Christmas everybody...

Soldato
Sorry been a wee bit buisy but entries have been updated - and i dont care what people think 2 days to get a cpu@100% load max at 47 and a wc 480 at 885 core 99% load max at 37 degrees has been well worth it:rolleyes::rolleyes::p:D:D

Wherever you are whatever your doing have a great Christmas Eve and an Epic Christmas Day - and for those out on the lash if your not in bed by 11pm go home !!:D

Now that is impressive Toxic - especially the 480 - stunning result S'ah..

Here is hoping everyone is having a great Xmas with lots of great food, festive fun and no family arguements :p
Have a great day all

Soldato
Merry Christmas everyone! Hope Father Christmas brought/brings you everything you asked for and that you eat until you pop and drink until you fall over :p

And I like the commitment Toxic, fine h'effort sah and no mistake :cool:

Soldato
OP
lols just for once i thought i would play a game, got meself sat right comfy just about to play and fell clean asleep. Just woke up so its gonna be a late christmas dinner am ok for beef but the duck came in a box i bought it last night didnt realise it was frozen what a carry on :D:D

Hope you are having a great day Mr Edge sah am keen to know what the Mrs Santa brought you :eek:;)

If anyone has any thoughts on the "best pic" speak up or i will go with what i think and spill the winner(s) and prize(s) about 8pm tonight :D

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
The bonus ball tonight was 27 Mr adwol would have won it had he remembered to post a pic so that gives us a bit of room to maneouvre.

I reckon its down to one of these 3 for the most festive photo

Help me decide its too close to call :confused::)

Christmas for me is round the inlaws this year, and with that comes a mad tree....:D :cool:

116jgg0.jpg

It's the top of a tree from their garden, it was a metre or so higher but we had to chop the top off as the ceiling was too low! lol :D :p

First time I've ever had a real tree :)

tree.JPG

Here is our tree, lovingly decorated with some nice home made touches here & there. Needless to say this was all my wife's work (although I did put the stand together for her!)
biggrin.gif

katie-xmas2011.jpg

The presents under the tree got moved somewhere safe after a little someone started opening them early :D

Associate
My wife is made up that we made the top 3, thats the first tree we bought when we got together 15 years ago & she loves it to bits
Was trying to get one of our cats to pose all nice & cute, but training cats is an almost impossibillity.
What can I say, I am a sucker for cute cats & Kids so I would have to go with Derv....

Back
Top Bottom