***Distributed Computing Christmas Bonus Ball Draw***

Soldato
Look what landed on my desk 5 mins ago...

img20111219170419.jpg

Feel full of xmas spirit now :D:D:D:D
6dvddzVgrmowJrIBop9GlPQzLKwqnTmhVZcJhEh4cRo

Soldato
Christmas for me is round the inlaws this year, and with that comes a mad tree....:D :cool:

116jgg0.jpg

It's the top of a tree from their garden, it was a metre or so higher but we had to chop the top off as the ceiling was too low! lol :D :p

First time I've ever had a real tree :)

Soldato
OP
Nice trees Mr Biffa Mr Edgdedemon and Mr Dekez sah's :D

I mean no dissrespect Mr Biffa but the first thing i thought of was "omg! Day of The Triffids" it actually does look like the one in the greenhouse scene at the start of the movie like you expect its arms to become animated at any moment .... sowwy just a lunatics observation :o

Am liking the home grown tree too ..... Mr Edge just wanted to deprive me of my festive swinging hammer joy so he nicked that off someones desk i'm sure :eek::D

Soldato
Mr Edge just wanted to deprive me of my festive swinging hammer joy so he nicked that off someones desk i'm sure :eek::D

No Guv, honest! A supplier popped in with the tree and a bottle of whiskey for me :D
I didn't have the heart to tell them that when the 12 month contract is up in Aug - we will be moving elsewhere :)

Soldato
Nice one sah thats a beauty! Hows the hd's settling into there new home? :)

Thank you sah! :)
The hard drives have settled in lovely, one is in the 980x and has replaced a 1TB drive that did nothing but crunch, I'll be adding that to the media PC. The other is in a old athlon 64 which I use for general surfing and stuff, the whole rig fell off my desk and it killed the 80gig IDE that was in there, so those drives came just at the right time.
Thanks once again T.

Soldato
Chez Chasser this morning:

SS100185.jpg

My involvement in the deployment of this decorated festive fir was zero. Nor was my input sought. ;)

Seasons Greetings to you TBag, Sah! and all the Bonus Ball Competition hopefuls!!!

:D

Soldato
I can't believe the number of fake trees in this thread.

Dear Mr Biffa,

In response to your previous comment viz. fake trees, our plastic arboreal living room ornament cost £12.50 when it should originally have been £50. We can reuse it year after year with no fears of it growing too big for the living room. There will be no needles to have to sweep up every day, it comes with artificial illumination devices already installed and it needs not one iota of care nor attention once established. Besides, the fairy on top is allergic to pine needles and reacts most horrifically to them, with her delicate bum bearing the worst damage. Naturally I would have her replaced if it wasn't for the cost.

Yours,

Mr E. 'Bah; Humbug!' Scrooge, Esq.

:p

Soldato
OP
TBag, the Snappy-Snappies quote; not Bioshock is it? ;)

Bravo Mr Chasser sah and for that yee gets an extra entry suprised no one else picked up on it go ahead and give us another number very nice tree you have there sah :D
A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to Lord and Lady Chasser and family :D

Just moved house so no internet until 9th of Jan :( bit hectic but managed to get the important stuff unpacked so I could post a pic!

treebs.jpg

Merry Xmas

A Merry Christmas to you too Tarqy moving house at this time of year cant be easy but hope its gone well sah and a very nice tree you have there sah!!!

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Sorry not been repling to folk right away i simply dont get how a watercooled setup can be fine for a few weeks and then spring a leak, so its a salvage day today, 4 rolls of yee festivated kitchen paper/pot of coffee and multiple packs of cigarettes.....

"I is going in you cant hold me back now i tell yee!"

Soldato
Sorry dekez, that tree is just so full of the awesomeness of Christmas :D

I can't believe the number of fake trees in this thread.

Cheers :D I know what you mean, I've always had fake trees, but putting up this one was much more of an event, the room smells like Christmas tree as well which is great :)

Soldato
Bravo Mr Chasser sah and for that yee gets an extra entry suprised no one else picked up on it go ahead and give us another number.................................................

Most excellent TBag, many thanks. I'll have a punt with number 15 please. :)

Good luck with fixing the leakage in your rig mate. Did it take anything out?

Back
Top Bottom