Do we want to beat the Germans or what????

Man of Honour
OP
Originally posted by lazerblade
its me you f00l :tongue sticky-outy-grolschy smiley: i had like, quite a few days of kliks (hmm..) stored in a backup :)

EDIT: you're just SCARED (rightly) BAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Ahhhhhhh, it's you, you evil person! Gave me a fright there :p

Bring it on! :big huge teasing grin:

My apologies sir, and to apologise I shall klik away when I arrive home later, klik klik klik, so ensure that You Do Not Catch Me! :Muahahahaha evil devil-faced grin:

Man of Honour
OP
Originally posted by Pixel
You won't get past me, let alone top spot. :massive grin: :evil smile:

Mega turbo clicky time!

Bring it on :Muahah you'll never catch me smiley ok so I had a long head start but I'm geeky and sit here all day and night and never sleep I just klik and klik and klik muahahah!:

Man of Honour
OP
Originally posted by Pixel
We are cut from the same cloth I see! :D Ask anyone who was in the OcUK IRC channel last night around 4:00am lol! :grin:

I remember the jolly days when I'd be up until 4am on IRC...past 3am things got fantastic...but sadly I have things to do during the daytime now :sad smiley:

Man of Honour
OP
Originally posted by Gilly
Small indeed. I've been typing up today, I've taken on a small proofreading job, and a lot of typing has been necessary. Got another 50k or so here, and I'm not done yet ;)

Gonna be joining the top 3 soon :happy-but-you'll-never-get-me smiley:

Edit: We need to go pimping again, now that there's a lot more of us from around the forums, we should have gretater impact.

Let's aim for 100 users, and to be on the first page by Christmas (shouldn't be hard :big grin: )

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
PARPAGE!

TheBeansprout2 will in a few hours most likely be passing all ye named below:

24 musicman 198,000 38,823 37,389 23 Nov 20, 2004 at 04:50:35 PM
25 callousness 191,549 62,290 67,251 23 Nov 20, 2004 at 10:02:49 PM
26 skattrd 185,879 140,666 144,048 15 Nov 19, 2004 at 04:38:49 PM
27 Mad old tory 167,071 13,206 20,186 24 Nov 19, 2004 at 12:43:28 PM

So get on y'er bikes and start klikin', I'm a'coming!

Man of Honour
OP
Originally posted by musicman
stand by to repel boarders (gets ready to dump bulging eyes smiiilllleeeeyyyyy)
klikin' klikin' klikin' klikin' klikin' klikin' etc etc
I don't think I'll quite get you, depends how many kliks my sister's racked up with her essays, I haven't checked today :goes down and bashes keyboard evil smiley:

Man of Honour
OP
must say i'm getting disheartened like never before with distributed computing and the net as a whole, everything seems to be problematic and messing up, IMO cuz of the sheer volume of users and traffic now.. its not that we've suddenly got too many users, its that the hardware certain places run is not up to the job. the recent TKC problems highlight this. for example, the teams page has yet to show any change in my position, and i have been transmitting klicks n stuff, its still as if ive only made 1 :not happy smiley:

Just to check, are you using version 1.5?

There were problems with that, but there's also problems with team stats lagging behind, don't know any more than that.

Don't get disheartened and down, you're just realising what we all know: Life sucks, the only things we have are DC projects, so crunch crunch crunch :big grin:

I'm sure Mr. 99million and I can cheer you up on MSN if you ever need our services :big friendly grin:

Man of Honour
OP
Originally posted by rich99million
I expect that Mr Gilly and Mr Lazyblade are subject to investigation due to an extremely large first submission each, tho saying that lazyblade's made gilly's look a tad small - has anyone asked the TKC peeps what's the dillio?

Rich :)

I asked on their forums why Mr Gilly's stats were lagging and the admin said it's because of problems with the team database caching.

But still, it's been a while now - and there were other people with the same problem too. :annoyed face smiley:

Man of Honour
OP
yeah, i need to email TKC and explain whats happened with my large dump of klicks, will do it when i get home probably, cant really mess too much on this pc & i finish in 10 mins anyway :big happy hometime i can go and sit in front of the pc and smoke myself into an early grave up in the clouds smiley:
I doubt they'll have noticed - it's just forum users browsing through teams looking for odd submissions, and I'd guess that quite a few people make large dumps due to the downtime and so on.

Plus, if they did suspect you, I guess he'd e-mail you or something :smiley smiley:

Man of Honour
OP
Originally posted by Gilly
I didn't realise I had a large submission to start with?
*Shrugs* Nope, you didn't. I guess Mr. Million's just trying to factor that into his reasoning :smiley:

Personally I believe it's just some database cockup like he said, and they wouldn't stop stats updating like that I don't think.

If anyone gets insanely curious they can browse the forums looking for threads about suspected cheaters.

Now...I warn everyone, TheBeansprout2 is about to stomp up 5 places or so :big grin:

Back
Top Bottom