Do we want to beat the Germans or what????

Man of Honour
OP
Originally posted by Crispy Pigeon
It's a testament to the greatness of this programme that I'm actually using the keyboard when the mouse would be easily in order to get my score up. :o

Now where do I sign up to the rest of these proggies? :D

Have a look around the forum / post a newbie topic, I must confess I don't actually BOINC myself :eek: (Going for my 5k Seti tiffy before I get spankified:p )

Man of Honour
OP
Originally posted by MGP
No sympathy from me.

On the other hand these shenanigans (I hope I spelt that write :rolleyes: ) have pushed the team up to rank 115. Team Gerrmany is on 118.

Woohoo !:D

Ahh, but the Seti.Germany are all the way on page one:( -- 44 members, 96m kliks (my new word for keyboard presses:p) - but if we get over 44 members, preferably around 60 - 100+, we'll catch them - just need to get more people from the forums, imagine if we only had 10% of the daily visitors! :eek:

Man of Honour
OP
Originally posted by Chrisp7
really?? thats a little odd!?

Yup - I guess it's to be fair though, in the user rankings. Annoying - but psst, they don't appear to have any form of automated checking, it's just forum users spotting oddly-high keycounts at the moment. nod nod wink wink:eek:

Gilly...yup....actually, I'll upload it - just put a user/pass in the box, or anything, and don't try submitting until you've signed up to the site - it works, I did that for months. :)

www.twobeds.com/tkc161.zip

Man of Honour
OP
Yup. Or you can sign up with a different user/pass then change it in the client proggie. *the top right smilie in the box, the one that's a minimalist, yellow-brownish happy face*

Man of Honour
OP
Originally posted by robmiller
Is there a Linux client? I can't sign up since the mailing is broken, so I can't find out :(
Nope:(

On another note - here's a great little guide to all things TKC. *smiley big cute happy [insert multitudinous long adjectives here] face emoticon *

Man of Honour
OP
Just because they haven't submitted doesn't mean they're slacking, they're probably saving up...I'm pretty certain Mr. Berserker is stashing to suddenly zoom past Adz, they've been having a jolly good tussle of late:D

Man of Honour
OP
Originally posted by MGP
Meanwhile I think a few players are getting wise to this game and collating a stashed klik (tm TheBeansprout) count, ready to unleash in the hope they will leap frog a few cells :devious twisted look smiley: All I can say is that if we all play that game things are going to get very unpredictable, but potentially amusing. Just keep the parps and stomps coming :tee hee sneaky smiley:

I'm waiting for all you slackers to catch me up:p *

*Gilly, don't even think about it:eek: :p

Man of Honour
OP
Originally posted by Berserker
Speaking of which, TheDogFather, Adz, and Sammael, you are hereby PARPed. You have about as long as it takes for me to click "Submit". [big cheesy grin]

Oops - too late. [another big cheesy grin]

Smooth, smooth, I like the style:D

Man of Honour
OP
Muahahah we're 90th and hmm, TheBeansprout2 is still 30th...I must tell everyone to klick harder, sheesh, my sister's supposed to be doign a bunch of essays! :exclamation mark:

Man of Honour
OP
Originally posted by Berserker
What's this? Two people stomped me without even a word. Methinks retalliation is in order :berserk enraged exasperated frantic fuming furious incensed infuriated irritated livid raging mad face:

Adz is eargerly awaiting your revenge :tongue stucky out come-and-get-him face :

Back
Top Bottom