Do we want to beat the Germans or what????

Associate
Unlike driving, a few pints assists key click performance as your senses are numbed to the pain !!!!

Heres to another 100k

before the alcohol wears off....

Theres always a JD I suppose... no ice, straight as it comes or a Bushmills.

Man of Honour
OP
Grr!

I'll catch you after my exams are over, just you wait!:D

Congrats Mr. Gilly on your climb. Even if you took longer than expected (slacker):p

Edit: Oh dear, what's that? I sneaked ahead, albeit just by a little!:D

Man of Honour
15 days longer than expected in fact. Bit gutted but its my own fault for going 'out' over xmas, instead of staying in. Apologies all :p

I hope those keys are only from the laptop and you have a load more stashed mate ;)

Man of Honour
OP
Originally posted by Gilly
15 days longer than expected in fact. Bit gutted but its my own fault for going 'out' over xmas, instead of staying in. Apologies all :p

I hope those keys are only from the laptop and you have a load more stashed mate ;)
I've got a few on the lappie...those were from my main PC. Damn exams causing me to revise:mad:

Soldato
Oh my, I remeber the battle with them back at the seti days. Remember when the Dutch come to us, we parpe'd them hard, then the Dutch members left, and we got parpe'd? :p

Soldato
Originally posted by Gilly
Looks to be a good battle that, and you're both just off 7th :)

Indeed. We both seem to be out-typing omgmykeyboardisonfire, but it's whether I can "permanently" overtake Ad that's the problem. He seems to have stepped up output to just above my levels recently, which is annoying :(

Back
Top Bottom