Do we want to beat the Germans or what????

Man of Honour
OP
Originally posted by dunc
Shouldn't that be

:winky_smiley:winky_smiley:winky_smiley:winky_smiley:winky_smiley

Klicks (copyright the Tross etc....) and all that?

Dunc
Mr Dunc I do believe that in this above quoted post of yours which also happens to be the post directly preceeding this post of mine, that you have incorrectly identified the Copyright holder of the "klick" phrase used to denote keypresses for the Tiny Key Counter thingymajigwhatsit to be Mr. Tross.

I would like to inform you that I, myself, The Mister or should that be Master Beansprout, am actually the owner of this phrase!

In terms of repayment, I will accept the dumping of no less than 5,000 klicks in no more than fifteen minutes!

:big go-on-it's-easy-nevermind-RSI grin:

Man of Honour
Originally posted by dunc
Klicks (copyright the Tross etc....) and all that?
Think you'll be finding a satellite dish in your bed at any moment for that. :eek:

Satellite dish - less deadly version of the horse's head - specially commissioned for distributed computing infringements :eek:

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Ohhhhhhhh so much typing spam :D

Wish I was not feeling so tired otherwise I'd partake in the typing spam which we (as in we who want to beat the Germans because it is damn good fun to do so) seem to be attempting here. So this is just going to be a small type fest :p

Does not look like I'll be beating GoD today either :( Ah well suppose he is meant to be omnipotent for a reason *mutters*

Soldato
Originally posted by TheBeansprout
Mr Dunc I do believe that in this above quoted post of yours which also happens to be the post directly preceeding this post of mine, that you have incorrectly identified the Copyright holder of the "klick" phrase used to denote keypresses for the Tiny Key Counter thingymajigwhatsit to be Mr. Tross.

I would like to inform you that I, myself, The Mister or should that be Master Beansprout, am actually the owner of this phrase!

In terms of repayment, I will accept the dumping of no less than 5,000 klicks in no more than fifteen minutes!

:Big_doh_what_a_mess_smiley

Do I get a go on spanky for such an indescretion?

:big_cheesy_grin_smiley

Sorry

Dunc

Soldato
Originally posted by Berserker
Think you'll be finding a satellite dish in your bed at any moment for that. :eek:

Satellite dish - less deadly version of the horse's head - specially commissioned for distributed computing infringements :eek:

LOL

Nice one Sah

Dunc

Caporegime
Oh well, that's me joined up. Might as well type lots and lots and lots just to build up a few klicks :)

Edit: While I'm at it, what's the script with me installing it to the laptop as well (both machines will be used exclusively by me :))?

Soldato
Originally posted by TheBeansprout

Duly dumped

:big_oh_my_god_carpal_tunnel_smiley

Dunc

Soldato
Hay guyz, I'm in a terrible predicament. :(

I'm slowing being stomped to death on TKC and there's nothing I can do about it. I can't increase my output because I'm just not that much of a fat-arse to sit here typing all day. :(

What can I do? :(

P.S. Chicks for Klicks, I'm the TKC Pimp. ;)

Soldato
Pix, i have exactly the same problem. i used to be doing 70-120k keystrokes a day(70k was a low day, some were 150k+), never mind mouse clicks etc etc, but i just dont have the time these days, what with working, seeing my gf, seeing my mates etc.. theres nowt we can do about it really, i'm not about to dent my social life for klicks, sorry, people its not something i can do :(

Last edited:
Soldato
Yes, DavidMarq is going to stomp me, unless I start playing DOD again that is.

I'm with you Skree, when you have other things to do, the klicks have to take a back-seat. :(

Back
Top Bottom