Poll: Do you have a mini heart attack every time you sneeze?

Should this man be banned by the Overclockers Revolutionary Council ?

• Yes, ban.

Votes: 29 65.9%
  • No, don't ban.

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Indifferent but ban.

Votes: 6 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
When you sneeze, your heart stops for the duration of the sneeze, so I have heard, anyway.

So does that mean you have a mini heart attack every time you sneeze?

The reason I ask is because I sneezed like 5 times in a row today, meaning my heart stopped for a total of 5-10 seconds. I could have died. Maybe it would be better off if I died, actually.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Here's a joke:

A man walked into a bar and asked for a packet of helicopter flavoured crisps. The barman said 'Helicopter flavoured crisps? There's no such thing!' So the man said 'Ok, can I have a packet of plane, instead?'

Last edited:
Soldato
No.
You don't.
Unfortunately you appear to not have the remotest grasp of what a heart attack is.
Perhaps a basic google, or some reason of wikipedia will make you more knowlegible, or even a basic biology book.

Good luck on your quest for information.

Associate
Quite fine. Occasionally when I sneeze it unleashes a chain reaction which leads usually leads to a fart. So does that mean when I fart my heart stops as well? Could this lead to health implications if the fart lasted a duration of 5-10 seconds?

Permabanned
OP

I was waiting for that one. Why do you think I put it in there?

I would like to point out, that you sir, are a silly little fellow and must be tied up in watercooling tubing and then stuck in front of big ben, so every time it rings, you get a really annoying headache and there would be nothing you could do about it! LOLOLOLOL

Soldato

I would like to point out, that you sir, are a silly little fellow and must be tied up in watercooling tubing and then stuck in front of big ben, so every time it rings, you get a really annoying headache and there would be nothing you could do about it! LOLOLOLOL

I looked at the title thinking, what an idiot, then I saw the poster

Soldato

Is that you Britboy?

Permabanned
OP
I looked at the title thinking, what an idiot, then I saw the poster

I love people like you. The internet allows the common nerd, like me and you, to either act all silly and free with rainbows and happiness, or to act like... well...yourself. But it's alright. I'm cool with that, yo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom