Do you look forward to your partner going away?

Caporegime
Not really. I do those things mentioned above if I want to when she's around. Are you guys all wrapped by your other halves?!

I was just thinking this. My other half enjoys gaming just as much as I do and so having a night on the PS3 is not uncommon. Granted I don't browse the forums/internet anywhere near as much when shes around but I'm hardly restricted at the same time.

Soldato
I live alone, if I didn't I can imagine I'd be looking for any excuse to get rid of "whomever".

Nothing like sitting around eating curry in your pants on a Monday night, I'll say that much.

Associate
When I allow her from the Kitchen or Bedroom she's alright for a foot stool.

Apart from that, she spends most of her time in the cupboard under the stairs.

Associate
What I thought when I read OP.

7vh9d.jpg

But yes, when I had a girlfriend I looked forward to her going away. Probably explains why I broke up with her.

Soldato
Reading some of these responses makes me appreciate my gf more. There is nothing I want to do when she's not there that I can't do when she is.

Associate
Not really. I do those things mentioned above if I want to when she's around. Are you guys all wrapped by your other halves?!

This^

Are the people excited about the thought of eating pizza and having a few beers not 'allowed' to do this when the eyes of the misses are on them? lol. Or is it just a case of you can be a super slob and enjoy your own space for a while? If the first one, then I just don't understand at all. If the second I can understand ever so slightly as everyone enjoys a little bit of alone time every now and again.

As for me - I don't really like it. I get time to myself when she does night shifts and weekend shifts, which is more than enough for me. I have a much better time when we're together at other times.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

My girlfriend is off to the Amazon for 2 weeks, it's going to be hell :(

#foreveralone

Man of Honour
Single at the minute, but it's great when my two housemates go away me and the dog crack open some beers watch what I think is great tv although they disagree and eat some takeaway in peace and quiet.
I also normally end up gutting the house from top to bottom because I quite enjoy doing it while the house is empty so it's not like I spend all the time dossing in my pants.
Love it.

Soldato
I don't look forward to time apart. It hardly happens, however when it does, I just get bored very quickly.

me and the dog crack open some beers watch what I think is great tv although they disagree and eat some takeaway in peace and quiet.

That sentence is genius!

Man of Honour
I enjoy it on the rare occasions it happens. When we're together I can still play games and what not, but when it comes to films and TV we tend to watch stuff we both enjoy. When I'm on my own I can watch whatever crap I want without worrying about whether she'll enjoy it or not. I can also stay up till all hours and not worry about waking her when I go to bed. That's a good bonus right there as I'm very much a night person while she enjoys her early nights and long sleeps.

Back
Top Bottom