Do you manscape?

Soldato
Well, do you?

Hairy sausage concealer? Or do give your bush a trim?

3 pint pub conversation the other day, a friend of mine doesn't however another friend and I do.

Nobody like pubes in their mouth, keeps the plums fresh and makes it all seem slightly grander.

Mods: Clearly important enough for a poll.

Soldato
Yeh just a trim down to keep things neat and tidy. I expect the same from women so it's only fair!

Although I still think it's weird that men clean shave elsewhere

Man of Honour
I generally try to maintain good hygiene and keep things tidy (including back and chest, etc.) some of it shaved.

I don't get the seeming increased fascination of the <20 or so males that completely shave everywhere - legs and arms and everything though.

Man of Honour
I used to think shaving my face was annoying (have had a beard for 3 years)

Imagine feeling like you have to do your whole body! Must take ages.

Maybe because I've always shaved from the start of getting facial growth but I never feel comfortable with a beard - even after a few weeks it still feels scratchy and itchy and I can't wait to shave it off.

While not cheap - for me Wilkinsons Sword Hydro 5 and some good quality shaving gel gets the job done in minutes without any irritation, etc. to speak of - I can get 95% of the quality of a proper straight razor shave in far less time - I've never found anything else that gets close in either quality or time.

Caporegime
LOL at the tags at the top. Never noticed them before

Clogged plughole

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

Soldato
Maybe because I've always shaved from the start of getting facial growth but I never feel comfortable with a beard - even after a few weeks it still feels scratchy and itchy and I can't wait to shave it off.

While not cheap - for me Wilkinsons Sword Hydro 5 and some good quality shaving gel gets the job done in minutes without any irritation, etc. to speak of - I can get 95% of the quality of a proper straight razor shave in far less time - I've never found anything else that gets close in either quality or time.

£5 boots safety razor and shaving gel.. best shave you can get. Stay's sharper than your branded razors for longer and a lot cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom