Do you manscape?

Associate
This thread is certainly an eye opener! Male grooming & trimming (to a point) - I get.

Only I have yet to know women/friends who finds shaped eye brows, hairless armpits or essentially going 'hairless' on a bloke attractive? :o

Caporegime
What's so attractive about pubic hair? I think it's gross. Clean and mean is my theme.

As a man you typically need a certain amount most women find completley bald a turn off in my experience.

Neatly trimmed is the way for men.

But women smooth is best I find simply for chaffing issues

Caporegime
This thread is certainly an eye opener! Male grooming & trimming (to a point) - I get.

Only I have yet to know women/friends who finds shaped eye brows, hairless armpits or essentially going 'hairless' on a bloke attractive? :o

Yet have you ever seen a male model with a hairy stomqch lol

Caporegime
And on the other hand, I do. Children have no pubic hair, I don't understand why you'd want a woman to have nothing down there either. A full bush but well maintained = perfection on a woman.

I trim once a month just to keep things tidy.

Gets in your teeth.

Hair in the mouth is a universally gross feelng

Soldato
As a man you typically need a certain amount most women find completley bald a turn off in my experience.

Neatly trimmed is the way for men.

But women smooth is best I find simply for chaffing issues

Rubbish. Different people have different preference's . What's so horny about hair mate eh? It's a turn off. Now give me a large hadron collider and a pizza and I could change the world. Think about that sweet cake.

Caporegime
Rubbish. Different people have different preference's . What's so horny about hair mate eh? It's a turn off. Now give me a large hadron collider and a pizza and I could change the world. Think about that sweet cake.

Well I like to think I have a pretty wide scope on sexual experience and the trend is men need a certain amount of hair

Soldato
Gets in your teeth.

Hair in the mouth is a universally gross feelng

QFT

My missus used to be au naturel and felt a bit weird about going totally bald, but quickly saw the light and hasn't looked back. I use a nose hair trimmer (well, one of the attachments for it) for tidy up work myself. I find using a razor gets really uncomfortable after a week or two of growth, and your sack just get stuck to your legs if you go totally bald as a bloke.I'm tempted to give the creams a go, but I don't like the idea of getting chemical burns on my chap, so haven't had the balls (pun intended) to give it a go. Maybe laser hair removal if I'm feeling flush one day.

Soldato
Well I like to think I have a pretty wide scope on sexual experience and the trend is men need a certain amount of hair

Really. What trend are you referencing? I don't need hair. Are you just waffling nonsense on the internet in order to pass time? Do you have a hair fetish? Who was funnier, Laurel or Hardy? Also, do aliens exist? I think they must. On a different topic, what's your position on refrigerated meat products. Sometimes the smallest thing is the biggest. Profound huh? Billy the kid. Now that guy was mega. But was he a hero or a criminal? Nobody likes me and I'm fine with that. I'm heading out. But I never committed a crime in my life. I like to masturbate and eat pizza and drink vodka and smoke. Anyway, back on topic, you're talking garbage mate hence the term shaven haven.

Soldato
QFT

My missus used to be au naturel and felt a bit weird about going totally bald, but quickly saw the light and hasn't looked back. I use a nose hair trimmer (well, one of the attachments for it) for tidy up work myself. I find using a razor gets really uncomfortable after a week or two of growth, and your sack just get stuck to your legs if you go totally bald as a bloke.I'm tempted to give the creams a go, but I don't like the idea of getting chemical burns on my chap, so haven't had the balls (pun intended) to give it a go. Maybe laser hair removal if I'm feeling flush one day.

Do not cream them. Do not.

@Sliver Ypu seem really hyped up about this mate. Are you ok?

Caporegime
Really. What trend are you referencing? I don't need hair. Are you just waffling nonsense on the internet in order to pass time? Do you have a hair fetish? Who was funnier, Laurel or Hardy? Also, do aliens exist? I think they must. On a different topic, what's your position on refrigerated meat products. Sometimes the smallest thing is the biggest. Profound huh? Billy the kid. Now that guy was mega. But was he a hero or a criminal? Nobody likes me and I'm fine with that. I'm heading out. But I never committed a crime in my life. I like to masturbate and eat pizza and drink vodka and smoke. Anyway, back on topic, you're talking garbage mate hence the term shaven haven.

No just women and men say men who are totally bald down there look like kids which is a turn off.

But this may be self selection as im a fairly masculine man the people attracted to me like masculine traits such as body hair.

Man of Honour
As I say it' probbaly a bit self selecting as given the rest of me a person who prevlfers hairless will not be appoaching me

Have no idea as to preferring hairless but it was pretty close to 50/50 as to turned off by it or not. Some other parts of the conversation were quite enlightening as well.

Caporegime
Have no idea as to preferring hairless but it was pretty close to 50/50 as to turned off by it or not. Some other parts of the conversation were quite enlightening as well.

What I mean is I'm a hairy ******* so the 50% who prefer bald down there won' be picking me up to being with.

Trimed god yes, everyone should be, but I'm always advised never to veet/smooth shave

Man of Honour
What I mean is I'm a hairy ******* so the 50% who prefer bald down there won' be picking me up to being with.

Trimed god yes, everyone should be, but I'm always advised never to veet/smooth shave

Didn't word it well - what I'm saying is no idea if its 50% prefer bald - only that 50% were turned off by it the other 50% just might not care either way for all I know.

Back
Top Bottom