Do you manscape?

Am smooth as butter all over but as soon as a I drop my pants, its a hairy monkey. :p

No I don't have much hair but where it needs to be it is fully fledged. ;)

Head, crouch and nose.lol

As I've reached my 50's I've turned into a gorilla, so trim down below with a Philips oneblade, which is an awesome bit of kit, and use a Bakblade for my back and shoulders.

I have noticed that with teenagers, my son who is 15 hates the thought of a hairy body - pits, pubes, back, chest etc. WTF - when I was a kid being a hairless, late developer was a bad thing at school.

To be fair there’s “manly” hair and looking like a Gorilla. If you have enough hair on your back that t needs trimming then I’d suggest you’re in the latter category! :

I use a waterproof electric shaver to trim my armpits and down below in the shower every couple weeks, it's the only thing I use it for.

My girlfriend is always silky smooth so it would be wrong not to.

I've been thinking about one of these, so you would recommend?

How long do the blades last for?
It does a good job, but can be a bit rough on the skin, I usually end up with a few scratch marks which is probably just my poor technique. I use it dry, some people use it after a shower. I don't use it that often to say how long the blades last, but they are not that expensive to buy replacements, and it is certainly cheaper than waxing.

Of course. Remember not to do it in a bedroom bin as I did once when younger. Step sister asked where scissors were and without thinking said in my room on floor... Clicked after she came down.

Don't do full shave mind more of a very close trim

Back
Top Bottom