Do you smoke inside the house or only outside ?

Permabanned
I smoke in the house, and so do any guests who choose to so do. In fact `er indoors had her pre Christmas Mrs. Bucket soiree recently and one guest actually asked if I and others would mind smoking outside. We had him gone within the hour, he was on about whether we had decaf coffee too, and looking askance at the Daily Mail on the table plus getting on to drinking and driving, which had a few a bit worried as to his job. By half after midnight you could barely make out people you knew well, empty spirit bottles abounded and a good time was had by all. I won't even contemplate going to a party if I am expected to either remove my shoes or smoke outside.

Man of Honour
It's funny how we call them cancer sticks but my Mum has just died from respiratory and heart failure with very advanced COPD because of smoking.
I wish the smokers could have watched her and what it did.
A 50 year old mate of mine has just been diagnosed with bad COPD but he refuses to give up.
Same. Smoking killed both my dad (cancer) and very recently, my mum (cancer and COPD). It's not just the years of life it steals from smokers but the truly awful way it kills them in the end. Having seen it twice, and been there in the final months, weeks, days and minutes, there is no way I want to die like that. It's a terrible way to go. They were born of a generation where smoking was cool and the health risks hidden, allowing them to get addicted before they realised quite how bad they are. But anyone smoking today must seriously need a mental health check. It's idiotic.

Soldato
I used to smoke but never inside the house, now I vape and again not in the house, if it's raining or if my neighbours kids are out I do vape in the garage but it's not attached to the house.

Associate
I can still remember every single white goods i had turning into that horrible creamy nicotine colour.... PC case was the worst for smokey in house :D

Back
Top Bottom