Does something need to be done about dogs?

Far more children are injured/killed by their own parents each year, bring in licences for breeding, there's lots of folk out there that are far too stupid to be left in charge of children, some of them shouldn't be left in charge of a goldfish...

Far more children are injured/killed by their own parents each year, bring in licences for breeding, there's lots of folk out there that are far too stupid to be left in charge of children, some of them shouldn't be left in charge of a goldfish...

Totally agree. I've said it before on here. Need a licence to drive yet any moron can pop out unlimited kids.

Basically, we could bring back dog licensing and a requirement to register breeders etc..

Yeah I agree with that, I'm going to end up with a Bullmastiff in a couple of years time and if I had to have a license or obey some extra rules (due to the dog's size and strength), then I'd be fine with doing so and would support it.

I think I agree about banning bull terrier related dogs, or dogs which have that in their bloodline, whilst I do think that on the whole most problems with dogs ultimately end up being the direct fault of the owner, there's a disproportionately larger number of incidents with the bull terrier style dogs that you just can't ignore, it's like 8-9 out of every 10 attacks is something to do with a bull terrier type breed.

You see a lot of staffies around here and we are always cautions walking our dogs. Always on a lead and the GSD wears a muzzle as she likes to nibble :eek:

We have a large back garden so they get most of there exercise running around. We have a Boxer and GSD if we encounter walkers with dogs not on a lead it gets a bit nervous. My little girl is 7 and plays with them like dolls, however I would not leave them alone with a small child. You never know what may happen. They can pull ears, skin .... You just don't know how any dog would react, they have such a powerful bit.

Back
Top Bottom