Does something need to be done about dogs?

Paying tribute, Chanel wrote online: 'I heard Kev say get off me Cookie so I went into the kitchen, told Cookie to get down which he did.

'Anyone who has come into contact with Cookie knows how much of a big fat head play boy he is. He's not aggressive in the slightest. Just thinks he's still a small pup and bounces around rather than walk.

Nanny dog/dog of peace strikes again... here's a pic of the small pup:

Y1pYakq.png

So being the leader of the pack then?

That article conflates being the leader (alpha) with dominance which infers aggressiveness.

There is nothing wrong with tapping a puppy/dog on the nose should they misbehave - again, I do not mean beat slapping/punching/kicking them.

If you need to 'tap it on the nose' then you arent a very good trainer.

Nanny dog/dog of peace strikes again... here's a pic of the small pup:

Y1pYakq.png

Just looking at the picture you can see the pent up aggression and ability to kill or maim. It will flip quicker than anyone can ever react to.

I stand by what I said - it should be mandatory to have dogs like this fitted with a remote kill switch or at least a taser like collar. Otherwise ban them all and un-breed them out of existence.

Updating as the people who owned the dog in penyrheol that killed 10 year old Jack Lis have just been jailed.

I live around 2 miles from penyrheol and my kids would have been in secondary school with him in a year or two.

The absolute state of those people and that dog.

The absolute state of those people and that dog.
I agree. I and, others here, make the same point. It's the owners. We walked the dogs for a bit of a long walk around one of the playing fields. We usually meet the regulars, a lovely bunch. But there was a new boy and new dog on the block. An aggressive little monster clearly totally out of control. I grabbed Max by the collar just in case. Then we strolled on but a few rather pointed comments were made…

Back
Top Bottom