Don't remember how to do it

Associate
OP
HI mrbell ??
I was with you last night, and yes every thing was fine, this morning I just cannot get on the web at all, I have deleted all together SKYPE, so it Wasn't that now, I haven't altered anything at all except the index.html I'm made it index1.html last night, (I've put it back now) and I still can't get on. I Don't now why coz I turn it off at night. I've checked THE 81.96.67.248 & ROUTER 192.168.0.2 . Don't worry now but when you've got some time, Could you have a look at it again, 81.96.67.248 "unable to connect", www.ronuk.org "unable to connect", I've rebooted all to no avail.

Soldato
Sounds like the Apache service isn't running again, should be able to start it from control panel, in the tray options, or by command prompt, or search the Apache folder for httpd.exe.

Associate
OP
I'm sorry, dident check Wamp setup, it wasn't running Phew its all right now , sorry again

yes i found out lol
Mobster

Permabanned
HI mrbell ??
I was with you last night, and yes every thing was fine, this morning I just cannot get on the web at all, I have deleted all together SKYPE, so it Wasn't that now, I haven't altered anything at all except the index.html I'm made it index1.html last night, (I've put it back now) and I still can't get on. I Don't now why coz I turn it off at night. I've checked THE 81.96.67.248 & ROUTER 192.168.0.2 . Don't worry now but when you've got some time, Could you have a look at it again, 81.96.67.248 "unable to connect", www.ronuk.org "unable to connect", I've rebooted all to no avail.

Glad it's all working again and what you mean you were with me last night? lol

Associate
OP
I keep on switching it of, i test it first, then put it on the net, see if all right, then switch it of again, Im starting right from scratch, HTML5 & CSS, and this time im going to do it right, the amount of **** ups ive made is nobody's business. I've found a good many prog. that i can use to get to no html5, i just have to whittle them down ,Phew (that was a long sentence) I must say your typing is second to none, its fantastic, your so quick, but I've had a stroke down the right side 14 yrs ago so i struggle sometimes, and I've only got one hand now. Plus i am 65y now. What with Trump, N korea, Russia, Syria, China i think ill be getting of the planet soon, YOU COMING LOL. OH and ive got no wife now ,breast cancel + Demention she was 65 last year to. Damn Once I've started i just can't stop, that'll do lol.:cool:

Associate
OP
I now I should buy a template but coz I've got nothing else that I can do really, I enjoy the fact of overcoming some thing that I have found difficult on PC,s (nearly all of it lol) which sounds a bit funny to the rest of the folk. Some day I might find out what Cut, Copy, Paste, do (only joking of course,lol). Of course I can't write due to the "R H stroke" so the PC is all I can do, and that's left handed to, LOL. I haven't written a thing since 2003, ALL typed. I won't bore you any more unless, HOW DO YOU DO,,,,, , but thank "you mrbell1984", I do like your names.

Back
Top Bottom