Doom Eternal

Underboss

Doom 1 - Amazing
Doom 2 - Amazing
Doom 3 - completed, but naff
Doom 4 - Great Game, better than the previous one
Doom 5 - Eternal coming soon, best yet ? (Delayed until March 2020)

Gameplay video :

Last edited:
Associate
What annoyed me most about Doom 3 and 4 was the bodies evaporating, the joy of Doom was the huge piles of corpses when playing on 'Hurt me plenty'.

Soldato
Doom 3 was a good game in it's own right, but it wasn't "Doom" to me. I still remember downloading the ductape mod for the flashlight.

The last game was fantastic and I'm looking forward to the sequal.

Man of Honour
Doom 3 was a good game in it's own right, but it wasn't "Doom" to me. I still remember downloading the ductape mod for the flashlight.

The last game was fantastic and I'm looking forward to the sequal.

Yeah I enjoyed D3 but it wasn't Doom in the original sense.

I'm still bitter one of the popular ductape mods ripped off my scripts for it without crediting me :(

Man of Honour
Still need to finish doom 4, gonna make an effort to do that, not a bad game just lots of other games to play with limited gaming time.

Same actually - it was a good game but I had to stop playing it around 80% of the way through due to real life stuff and couldn't get back into it again where I'd got to (and I've already seen someone play most of the last bit) and wasn't inclined to start all over again.

As much as anything its the lack of quick load/save that stops me playing games like this - I do not enjoy repeating sections.

Associate
I agree about doom 3, enjoyed it, but wasn't really doom.

Doom 4 (2016) was great fun, though I thought it got a little samey towards the end.

Looking forward to the new one :)

Back
Top Bottom