Doom Eternal

Associate
I have done the pre-load on bethesda but not sure where doom 64 fits in. Is a separate game page coming later like on steam?

You can get it from CDkeys. You just need to purchase the dlc separately. DLC is currently £1.49 on cdkeys but when I added it to my basket it became 99p :)

Added both keys to Bethesda launcher but again can't see any indication that the DLC is there other than my code being accepted

Thanks! Ordered.

Soldato
You can get it from CDkeys. You just need to purchase the dlc separately. DLC is currently £1.49 on cdkeys but when I added it to my basket it became 99p :)

Added both keys to Bethesda launcher but again can't see any indication that the DLC is there other than my code being accepted

Same for me, got for 99p redeemed in the launcher but no indication of the game yet, no doubt will come as part of the release :)

Soldato
Depends if you want a game that will last a long time, or one that will be done in a weekend with not much replay value. I haven't played BL3 yet, but got like 300 hours in BL2 and 13 in Doom.

The multiplayer might add some longevity and Eternals campaign is meant to be longer than 2016s.
Personally I'd pick Doom but that's only because I found BL 2 to be pretty boring so didn't bother with BL3

Back
Top Bottom