Dragon Age:inquisition

Managed to kill all ten dragons and just got the final story mission thing left.

There is a bow you find that fires 3 arrows at once and they all hit dragons as they are so large and you end up doing crazy, crazy damage.

You pick it up just before the Well of Souls story quest - it's an 'offering' in front of one of the statues where the guide is showing you through

Noooooooooo. I should never have started playing multiplayer on this. Now I can't stop and bring myself to finish the campaign! I don't know how much is left, I've just done the Orlais Masquerade ball.

Is that where you first meet Vivienne? If so that's still the start!

If not, I'm no where near it then :p

LOL, I can't even remember where Vivenne came from. I've never had her in my party nor spoken to her. :D

I'll put it in spoilers.

It's the point where you choose who you want to lead the Orlesian empire - Empress Celene or Gaspard whatshisface

I think I must have... missed a load of this game. I mean, I've unlocked every area and done as much extra stuff as I could be bothered to do but I've missed about 5 of the potential party members by the looks of it and have the last mission unlocked.

I did just get slightly bored of going round and killing rifts / doing pointless non-story missions as the XP gain is pretty negligible and you know that there will not be any good loot as a result.

Hmmm.

Whats the multiplayer like? Not tried it yet!

It's got potential. There are only three maps at the moment so it's a bit repetitive but there are 12 different characters to choose from so there is some variety there. And it can be fun or annoying depending on your team. The difficulty doesn't seem right at the minute. If you try to do easy with the recommend levels (1-8) it can be ridiculously hard at the end. It also seems to take ages to level up.

I hope Bioware support it with regular free updates with new maps, characters, etc. as they did for Mass Effect 3.

I think I must have... missed a load of this game. I mean, I've unlocked every area and done as much extra stuff as I could be bothered to do but I've missed about 5 of the potential party members by the looks of it and have the last mission unlocked.

I did just get slightly bored of going round and killing rifts / doing pointless non-story missions as the XP gain is pretty negligible and you know that there will not be any good loot as a result.

Hmmm.

How did you miss like 5?!

I've got all in my party and I've only just reached Skyhold (where I got the final guy). 36+ hours in and I'm only at the second act of the main storyline :D

I was very close to booting Sera out, she's so annoying. She gets better later on, less tantrums and nonsense. I only tolerated her because she's a pure archer rogue. I'd use Varric but his AI just annoys me, I've tried everything and he still keeps getting in close with mobs.

I was very close to booting Sera out, she's so annoying. She gets better later on, less tantrums and nonsense. I only tolerated her because she's a pure archer rogue. I'd use Varric but his AI just annoys me, I've tried everything and he still keeps getting in close with mobs.

I haven't tried but what if you get rid of cantrips? Might stop him from being stupid...

Just finished act 1 and got my first keep. My team is feeling weak. Any vendor selling tier 2 armour schematics ?

Need to do a full overhaul on talents and gear :(

Any tips on solas?

Man the bull is such an amazing character. Is just worth having for the party chat in group while exploring.

Nearly spat my drink out when he came out and talked about woman getting breast's molded in their armour.

I really have high expections now for the witcher hope it's as lest as good as this.

Back
Top Bottom