Edit: Should be,

1. antonusklesk - DJ_Judas (OWNER)
2. Apopcalyptic - Apopcalyptic
3. Bhoya - Bhoya
4. spookywillow - Spooky-Willow
5. rp2000 - rp2000
6. Jon20 - Thundery0308

rp2000

Excellent thanks :) Just need to confirm the Squirrels and Spider Pigs, then we can see what spaces are available and maybe get some more clubs going

Soldato
I think points only add to the club while you are connected, not retrospectively. I finished the rookie tour and got up to level 20 but only got online later into that and levelled the club to 3.

Soldato
OP
Accepted my invite to the Toads this morning and have started to contribute points :cool:

Excellent, so Toads, Gorillas and Vipers are now full. I'll look at how the others are doing later (if I can get on :p)

May I join one of the OcUK clubs please?

I believe the Squirrels have some spaces? If not, HoneyBadger may still have a few spaces in.

Soldato
I think points only add to the club while you are connected, not retrospectively. I finished the rookie tour and got up to level 20 but only got online later into that and levelled the club to 3.

Bah :/

Makes me wonder whether it's worth restarting the tour too then? What did you do, delete your save from the PS4 dashboard, or is there any in-game option to restart? (or simply just replay each event again?)

Soldato
Bah :/

Makes me wonder whether it's worth restarting the tour too then? What did you do, delete your save from the PS4 dashboard, or is there any in-game option to restart? (or simply just replay each event again?)

I deleted the save data from the dash board, only the save data and kept the ghost data. You will still retain your personal level and unlocked cars if you do this. You will still earn club level if you drive the tour events over without deleting though. I'm just not sure if you earn less or not if you have already gained the stars, so that's why I started them again.

Caporegime
I believe RPs list of those in Gorillas is correct, though I couldn't get online last night to check I'm afraid.

Also spent a good 45 mins trying to do the venom hot lap, and got 300k fame that the club missed out on :(

I managed to stay connected for about 4 hours yesterday and verified the list is correct. Like you I am doing some events that the club does not benefit from :(

I was online, completed a tour event that gave me 20k and also a 50k accolade for something else. When I reached the end of the race it did not add on the Club points as I had lost connection to the DC servers :(

Still managed to get us up to level 12, but I think the people who have not done the tour events will be best to help the club. Each star earnt is 4k for your club, I already earned 109 stars before I was in the club :(

rp2000

Back
Top Bottom