Driveclub Multiplayer/Clubs Thread

Soldato
Tried to wait around to connect to help out the badgers but alas...after an hour in single player...no connection...

Think i've only ever been online once and that was to try and join...and then got disconnected.

Associate
fair enough if you can add me to honeybadger - I know a few of them from fifa :)

Will invite when I get on, it's sketchy as anything :\ Keeps telling me there's join requests but I go there wait several minutes and either shows one, none or fails :\ Then I usually get dc'd :p

Update:
--OCUKHoneyBadger--
1. Zhokel - Zhokel confirmed
2. ak22 - ironak confirmed
3. ps3ud0 - polynomial007 confirmed
4. redrooster303 - redrooster303 confirmed
5. Logsi - Logsi accepted but not confirmed, assume he needs to come online for it to fully add?
6. spluff - spluff invite inbound

Last edited:
Caporegime
Can someone post an ingame screenshot of the club leaderboards, if they get online. It would be nice if we could have that in the OP and updated every now and then (or maybe that's too competitive?).

My photos came out a bit rubbish and I didn't have a USB stick handy to export from the PS4.

Maybe we can pick a weekly track to time trial or drift on and compare scores as well....

rp2000

Soldato
OP
Update:
--OCUKHoneyBadger--

Cheers have updated OP :)

It would be nice if we could have that in the OP and updated every now and then (or maybe that's too competitive?).

Maybe we can pick a weekly track to time trial or drift on and compare scores as well....

rp2000

Totally agree :) I'll try and take a pic (or if someone posts it I will update the OP) every few days :)

When I get on this properly battletoads are gonna be number 1:cool:

:p I feel this is going to get rather competitive

Associate
PS4 with Driveclub just delivered. I know what I will be spending the rest of the day doing....

So, can I be added to one of the clubs?

PSN ID - Chipworth

Soldato
Will invite when I get on, it's sketchy as anything :\ Keeps telling me there's join requests but I go there wait several minutes and either shows one, none or fails :\ Then I usually get dc'd :p

Update:
--OCUKHoneyBadger--

Hope it connects tonight to confirm! :(

Associate
Yay BG is in our drive club... I get off on his dulcet Scottish tones.

Wait wat?

:eek:

On a side note managed to stay online for a bit last night and actually earn xp for the club. As soon as I lose connection though I'll play something else for a bit.

Seems a waste doing the tour offline if the club isn't benefiting from it.

Back
Top Bottom