Driveclub Multiplayer/Clubs Thread

Soldato
OP
HoneyBadger has 3 spaces left so I'll chuck you an invite if I can get online, which was once during the weekend to make the group xD

The group so far:

--OCUKHoneyBadger--

Will add to OP

Got on this morning and managed to join battletoads.

Yay :)

If someone from the other clubs could just post who has definitely joined, then I can see what spaces we have left (will put 'confirmed' or 'invited' next to each player in the clubs)

Caporegime
Gorillas up to Level 11 now. Not sure if there is a way to see who and how the XP is gained for the clubs.

The list of members of OcUK Gorillas is wrong on the first post, but I have not been long enough to make an accurate list to post here, dunno if someone else in the Club knows the member list?

Edit: Should be,

1. antonusklesk - DJ_Judas (OWNER)
2. Apopcalyptic - Apopcalyptic
3. Bhoya - Bhoya
4. spookywillow - Spooky-Willow
5. rp2000 - rp2000
6. Jon20 - Thundery0308

rp2000

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Managed to join the toads earlier and got us up to level 7 :cool:

Good work :)

Gorillas up to Level 11 now. Not sure if there is a way to see who and how the XP is gained for the clubs.

The list of members of OcUK Gorillas is wrong on the first post, but I have not been long enough to make an accurate list to post here, dunno if someone else in the Club knows the member list?

rp2000

Haha I was trying to copy down the list of players on it earlier but got disconnected as it was loading! Will update them all in the OP once I get connected again

Associate
I believe RPs list of those in Gorillas is correct, though I couldn't get online last night to check I'm afraid.

Also spent a good 45 mins trying to do the venom hot lap, and got 300k fame that the club missed out on :(

Back
Top Bottom