Driveclub Multiplayer/Clubs Thread

Soldato
Not able to connect yet again...by the time i can connect I'll be bored and will have finished the tour rendering any inclination to level the club void... :(

Soldato
Not able to connect yet again...by the time i can connect I'll be bored and will have finished the tour rendering any inclination to level the club void... :(

I agree it's bloody stupid that they have been saying play offline and the when they finally fix the servers play as a club, but you'd have generated so many points that just won't count it's going to be hugely frustrating. Even when your in a club and it disconnects from the servers it won't count those points either...

Associate
Still cannot connect here,really want to do some stuff for the spider pigs,oh btw,its grandad54,thanks.

Has OCUK Spider Pigs actually been created yet - I've now managed to get connected, but can't find it on a search.

If it hasn't, I'll create it and send some invites to those who aren't in a club yet.

Soldato
Driveclub
12 minutes ago
Over the next 24 hours we are rolling out a new game update alongside server upgrades that will help to improve server performance, clubs and multiplayer functionality.

We are also running essential diagnostics periodically to help us continue to improve server performance, which may disrupt online play for you when you get connected. This will be kept to a minimum.

We're glad that more of you are getting to play online but we are sorry that many players are still having a hard time getting connected. We are working around the clock to improve connectivity and will keep you informed as we continue to make progress.

Associate
Well despite replying to messages, now that I've finally been able to connect to the servers, it seems my Squirrels spot has been given away.

Would appreciate any other OCUK club invite going.

Soldato
OP
Can anyone tell me if Spider Pigs exists? Looking at the rankings pic it appears it doesn't (depending on if the person taking the pic is looking at friends' clubs or has searched for OCUK).

If it hasn't been made then one of you can create it (or whatever you want to name it, but with OCUK in front to make it easier to track) and I'll update the OP :)

Back
Top Bottom