Driveclub Multiplayer/Clubs Thread

Associate
Can anyone tell me if Spider Pigs exists? Looking at the rankings pic it appears it doesn't (depending on if the person taking the pic is looking at friends' clubs or has searched for OCUK).

If it hasn't been made then one of you can create it (or whatever you want to name it, but with OCUK in front to make it easier to track) and I'll update the OP :)

I don't think it exists. I was going to create it last night, but got disconnected again. Will try again tonight if no one has created it by then.

If anyone does, please send me an invite. Psn I'd is chipworth

Soldato
Well despite replying to messages, now that I've finally been able to connect to the servers, it seems my Squirrels spot has been given away.

Would appreciate any other OCUK club invite going.

Apologies Daz, it was a case of filling up the spots with people who could get on at the time. I think others had the same problem in other teams. :(

Soldato
OP
Just had a go at lunch time and online connected straight away (servers must be nice and quiet :D)

Lateralus68 and myself have got the Toads up a fair bit now (ahead of the Squirrels when I left just now).

Spent most of lunch perfecting my drift skills :)

Soldato
Lateralus68 and myself have got the Toads up a fair bit now (ahead of the Squirrels when I left just now).

excellent.jpg

Caporegime
I'll be back on for Gorillas tonight, last night was a bit ptachy but hopefully the fix they are applying helps today. I reckon I can add another 500k to our score. BUT, as someone mentioned, hard to catch up with the students and the jobless :D

rp2000

Soldato
I was racing a friends ghost yesterday. They take time to load but if you do a few laps he seemed to appear. Basically, if the leader board is populated when you're selecting a track the leader appears

Associate
OCUK SpiderPigs now exists.

Let me know if you want to join, and I'll send out invites.

Or search for it and request to join. Can't send invites at the moment as it's disconnected me again.....

Last edited:
Associate
Apologies Daz, it was a case of filling up the spots with people who could get on at the time. I think others had the same problem in other teams. :(

No worries mate, fully understand - just frustrating finally getting on and no club - been holding off my levelling to get the points for the club. Hopefully another club slot will open soon, else I'll just make another :)

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom