Driveclub Multiplayer/Clubs Thread

Caporegime
Not managed to get online yet to even see if I have any invites! I think they said that the online slots are limited. If I just leave DriveClub running will my console stay in the queue and then just connect when there is a slot?

The single player is holding my attention, but I am concious the points I am winning could be going towards a club and also some cars won't unlock till your club level increases.

rp2000

Soldato
OCUK Squirrels Team Logo:

I know it's a fox but I don't know if you can unlock a squirrel image :p Plus, we'll be going that fast no-one will notice... If you don't like it we can always create another. :D

10484727_802179239844950_8110220346584425398_n.jpg

Associate
I've not been able to get online at all in afraid guys, hopefully later this evening I'll have a stint long enough to get online and manage anything that needs doing for OCUK Gorillas.

Caporegime
I'm gonna be online later and have sent a few requests to the clubs that had free slots.

Might create my own if I can get online, anyone who manages to get online tonight can send me a request. I want to get the club part started tonight, if I can, so I don't have to redo races later.

rp2000

Associate
I've accepted a couple of the requests to Gorillas from here, with the server issues it makes sense to just try and fill up what we can and build up the clubs as and when people can get online/request join/accept invites.

Caporegime
Joined OCuK Gorillas (although our badge seems to be a stag LOL).

Increased the club level from 4 to 7 so should be some more cars for the other members when you get online. Gonna try to get it to at least 8 or 9 before I logoff for the night.

p.s. Change the club paint job. I tried but only the owner can!

rp2000

Back
Top Bottom