Driveclub Multiplayer/Clubs Thread

Associate
I'll have a look at the badge and paint etc next time I can get into it. Seemed to have reset itself to 0 last time I was connected :-\ any preference for paint?

Not sure there's a close animal option for the badge.

Associate
My digital version is downloading overnight tonight. I will accept my squirrels invitation Sunday afternoon once the download has completed :)

Looks like i probably haven't missed out on too much so far with all the server issues etc

Associate
My digital version is downloading overnight tonight, so i will accept my squirrels invitation on Sunday afternoon once the download has finished :)

Looks like i haven't missed out on too much with all the server issues etc.

Edit: damn stupid mobile phone double post :/

Associate
My digital version is downloading overnight tonight. I will accept my squirrels invitation Sunday afternoon once the download has completed :)

Looks like i probably haven't missed out on too much so far with all the server issues etc

Just got into the game for the first time however it shows i don't have any club invitations? When i look at my PlayStation app it shows a game alert for a club invitation to join squirrels. Is this just the online issues everyone is facing?

Soldato
Just got into the game for the first time however it shows i don't have any club invitations? When i look at my PlayStation app it shows a game alert for a club invitation to join squirrels. Is this just the online issues everyone is facing?

Possibly, I sent all Squirrel invites out yesterday, but you need to connect to the Driveclub servers to accept the invite.

Soldato
Had a Great day on multiplayer yesterday, really enjoy online racing.
Shame i've not been able to get on the servers at all today.

Battletoads are desperate for members, only two of us in there :(

Soldato
Just deleted my game progress, staying off the "tour" section until servers are fixed.

once servers are back online I'll need to be invited back in to battletoads.

cheers all

Back
Top Bottom