Driving about the roads like a real PEEPAL - nice simulators

Permabanned
Confused by the original post. (as in What the actual ****!?!?! confused) EPIC translation though :D

However, I am now left thinking seeing the subsequent posts one of the following options is possible.

a) Tony is doing his best to troll.
b) A moderator or higher power is amending his posts for comedy purposes.
c) This is a dupe account and is in use by another forum member.
d) If genuine, I'm struggling to imagine anyone can actually be this much of an evolutionary cul-de-sac.

All 4 are true.

Soldato
OP
hey, I no use al in on it - callin da police to ave me waided.

Heh, the matrix van tried to raid me, LOL WAT? I was all pumped n big n musclurer n Serban and was like "come ed"? What are they gunna do ? Just sent em packin now. gunna carry on with "***** *** **** bashed *** in the *** ****b young lads with abs from Asda

/fin

Soldato

Heh, the matrix van tried to raid me, LOL WAT? I was all pumped n big n musclurer n Serban and was like "come ed"? What are they gunna do ? Just sent em packin now. gunna carry on with "***** *** **** bashed *** in the *** ****b young lads with abs from Asda

/fin

You are so funny. No really. Your comedy has me laughing so hard I grew a third lung just so I could laugh harder.

Associate

/fin

What? You fancy the lad who work at Asda?

Soldato
Farming Simulator 2013, blud.

Your sig was my exact reaction when reading the OP.

tg_dogging.jpg

Back
Top Bottom