Driving about the roads like a real PEEPAL - nice simulators

Soldato
Tony Williams goes for a job at a building site

Foreman: Ok I need a casul labourer you can start tomorrow. Now whats your name?

TW: Tony Williams

Foreman: How do you spell that?

TW: Stick the job up your arse!

Mobster
Soldato
Tony's first post (that I can see):

Ok, guys my fav. car since school was always the Pug 106 I just loved it. To insure £3400 (lowest class insurance group too) - Because I am unemployed I pay near +£1k extra so don't do this. Get a 1-day job. and try adding parents.

To get all the dentts pulled and the door fixed and the stripes it came to about £600 at somewhere that's believed to be decent.

Anyway heres my ride.

* It needs dents all pulling out and sprayed
* it needs them side bumpers adding.
* I wanna replace the rims with alloys and bigger ones
* the right door for some reason drops when you open, problem since I got it, someone saw the gap and had a go trying to get the door open so it's even worse now. Inside it needs welding and even then the guy was unsure how long it'd last. I cannot use this door I get in through the passengers side or climb through the window(no joke)
* I wanna debadge the back pug 106

Apart from that, maybe upgrade the inside In-Car-Entertainment. and I was looking to replace the dash board with a fancy "plasma" one.
[/URL]

IT'S REAL ENGLISH!

Underboss
Hahahahahaha - what did I just read, that's amazing.

We need an update,,,,,did Tony,,,,police gun bang bang, G25 car to buy did he?

Soldato
OP
Was out last night and saw some big 'ard Serbian lad causing trouble! Wouldn't wanna be on the receiving end of them. Took about 6-7 police to calm him down, there's not much they can do.

In their country everyones sumosize and drives little Clios that struggle to move their body weight.

Jim Hopper

Back
Top Bottom