Dubstep thread

Soldato
What's up with sticking them in one post? Your first one on this page is "deep house". The James Blake remix of the Mala tune is also not dubstep and then you ask some dude if he's just getting into it as if you know what you're on about :p

Should have been here years ago when dubstep was good. All the new tunes you posted show how boring it has become. Either a screechy mess or so minimalistic it's completely dull :( Shame.

Last edited:
Permabanned
What's up with sticking them in one post?

I post them as I'm listening to them?

Your first one on this page is "deep house".

Deep heads is a dubstep label. It's full name is Dubstep for Deep Heads. And as for Congi and Occult, they primarily produce dubstep, not deep house.

The James Blake remix of the Mala tune is also not dubstep

It's a remix of a dubstep tune. But I'll give you it.

and then you ask some dude if he's just getting into it as if you know what you're on about :p

I had to ask because if you don't know who Congi or Occult are and say they're not dubstep, then yes, you're probably only just getting into it.

Should have been here years ago when dubstep was good. All the new tunes you posted show how boring it has become. Either a screechy mess or so minimalistic it's completely dull :( Shame.

Dubstep is supposed to be somewhat minimal. It takes it's influences from dub, reggae, drum & bass and garage and strips them right back.

Back
Top Bottom