E3 2014

Caporegime
Activision basically would just talk about Call of Duty and they can not do that for an hour, well they could, but it would be dull.

Call of Duty is being flogged to death, I wonder how much it has left in the tank before sales finally drop too low to continue development.

Caporegime
Activision basically would just talk about Call of Duty and they can not do that for an hour, well they could, but it would be dull.

Call of Duty is being flogged to death, I wonder how much it has left in the tank before sales finally drop too low to continue development.

And Skylanders.....

Soldato
Ah, if it's just some enemies it's not enough to convince me to leave my characters behind :)

It's enemies and an exclusive PS4 mission, not sure on how big the mission is though, there's no footage or info on it. I would imagine it's nothing major though so you should stick to your existing chars.

Last edited:
Soldato
It's enemies and an exclusive PS4 mission, not sure on how big the mission is though, there's no footage or info on it. I would imagine it's nothing major though so you should stick to your existing chars.

Yeah I thought they said something about a level that was exclusive to PS4. It wont be just some baddies but an alternative challenge, either way sounds good to me and the PS4 version was always going to be the choice for me.

Soldato
Just watched both the Sony and MS conferences, MS's was better IMO with more exclusives of interest, but my PS4 "want" list is still bigger due to always opting for cross-platform games on it.

I found the LBP3 on-stage demo cringeworthy.

Soldato
I'm glad that both The Last of Us and GTA5 are getting the HD upgrade treatment, I didn't play The Last of Us much on the PS3 because of the often sub 30 frame rate, GTA5 had a similar performance so I didn't even bother buying it.

Being able to play both at 1080P 60 FPS will be well worth it.

Back
Top Bottom