E3 2014

Caporegime
Well apparently that is Star Fox.

Nintendo wins on exclusives, maybe tied due to the Master Chief collection.

Pretty average E3

Caporegime
The mindset of Nintendo fans is hilarious.

A few scraps thrown their way and they lose the plot.

Sony/MS show a load of games and people say meh!

It is?

I've seen

Smash
Hyrule Warriors
Yoshi's Yarn
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Bayonetta 2 (1 included too)
Splatoon
Mario Maker

Microsoft

Forza Horizon 2
Sunset Overdrive
Halo Master Chief Collection
New Platinum games IP
Fable Legends
Ori or whatever that game was
Crackdown 3
Phantom Dust

Probably some other small indie console exclusive games for Microsoft

Microsoft showed essentially the same number of exclusives and a load of **** third parties that bloated the presentation.

Also people are excited for Nintendo games because they tend to play them for a lot longer or I find and so do my friends and generally will be good. (Didn't do Sony as I can't remember a lot of theirs and theres a reason for that.)

EDIT: Didn't even mention Zelda :)

Soldato
Never said they were. Just they looked more fun than the exclusives Sony and MS showed this E3.

Uncharted 4 will be good and so will Halo HD but I preferred the Nintendo games.

Soldato
I thought the conference lacked a lot of games. You could see the lack of third party support.

Zelda looked fantastic, got me really excited, and I'll be keeping an eye on Xenoblade X, but both of those have vague 2015 dates. There was nothing until then that had me excited at all.

Personally I thought the Sony conference was the best. Much more games and lots of activity from both first, third and indy party devs.

Soldato
lol, I do love Nintendo fans. They seem to drink from the same 'water' as Nintendo do.

Newsflash, Nintendo games aren't the only games that are fun.

The only console I've owned since 2008 is a PS3. I miss - massively - having a Nintendo console. Most "grown up" games are something of a chore to play. There is the odd piece of brilliance, but very few games have the magic that Nintendo creates - the sheer ability to make me smile.

Back
Top Bottom