E3 2014

Soldato
Final Fantasy Type 0 HD is coming to PS4, XB1 and Vita.

LONDON (June 10, 2014) – Square Enix Ltd., the publisher of SQUARE ENIX® interactive entertainment products in Europe and other PAL territories, today announces the forthcoming release of two highly anticipated SQUARE ENIX® titles: FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0™ and FINAL FANTASY AGITO™.

Originally released in Japan in 2011 for the PlayStation®Portable handheld entertainment system, FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 will be coming to the West as an HD remaster for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One®, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft. In addition, FINAL FANTASY AGITO, already available in Japan, is confirmed for a Western release on iOS and Android devices.

“The voice of our Western fans was instrumental in the development of FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0, and we’re very excited to release this title soon,” said Hajime Tabata, director of FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0. “The new PlayStation®4 system and Xbox One platforms have really helped to re-envision this dynamic and turbulent world of Orience.”

The war-torn land of Orience is also the setting for FINAL FANTASY AGITO, where players on iOS and Android mobile devices take on the role of a cadet in the Dominion of Rubrum as they aim to become Agito, a prophesized saviour of Orience.

Soldato
No one is saying they don't just Nintendo have a lot more of them.
Does it really need to be said that fun is relative to the individual? What you find fun may not be fun to someone else. Isn't this common sense?

I felt that the lack of third party support hurt Nintendo's E3, which is my own opinion obviously. For example the only game outside of Nintendo's first party line-up I was interested in was Monolith Soft's Xenoblade X, which is a third party game. I was especially surprised by the lack of Japanese third party support than anything else. Normally you have some JRPG's in the mix but we got nothing.

I'm not hating on Nintendo. I invested in a Wii U and have just got Mario Kart which I'm enjoying (played the other big games too) but until Zelda and Xenoblade X arrive which is WAY off, then judging from this E3 there is literally NOTHING I can look forward to in the mean time. That's why I think the lack of third party is hurting Nintendo now, it's almost like they're supporting themselves desperately trying to push out games to meet the demand whereas other devs would have normally provided the support and bit of respite for Ninty.

Soldato
Does it really need to be said that fun is relative to the individual? What you find fun may not be fun to someone else. Isn't this common sense?

I felt that the lack of third party support hurt Nintendo's E3, which is my own opinion obviously. For example the only game outside of Nintendo's first party line-up I was interested in was Monolith Soft's Xenoblade X, which is a third party game. I was especially surprised by the lack of Japanese third party support than anything else. Normally you have some JRPG's in the mix but we got nothing.

I'm not hating on Nintendo. I invested in a Wii U and have just got Mario Kart which I'm enjoying (played the other big games too) but until Zelda and Xenoblade X arrive which is WAY off, then judging from this E3 there is literally NOTHING I can look forward to in the mean time. That's why I think the lack of third party is hurting Nintendo now, it's almost like they're supporting themselves desperately trying to push out games to meet the demand whereas other devs would have normally provided the support and bit of respite for Ninty.

Nintendo own Monolith, so you in fact didn't like any third party games at all on the Wii U. :D

But yeah lack of 3rd party is a problem, this year we've got Donkey Kong in Feb, Mario Mart in May, then nothing till September for Hyrule Warriors, then Bayonetta in October and then I don't think there is anything till Smash Bros which won't release till after the 3DS version which has an October release date.

If you didn't have other consoles there is a massive gap between games.

Soldato
Nintendo own Monolith, so you in fact didn't like any third party games at all on the Wii U. :D

But yeah lack of 3rd party is a problem, this year we've got Donkey Kong in Feb, Mario Mart in May, then nothing till September for Hyrule Warriors, then Bayonetta in October and then I don't think there is anything till Smash Bros which won't release till after the 3DS version which has an October release date.

If you didn't have other consoles there is a massive gap between games.
:eek: I never knew that about Monolith... its starting to make sense lol.

Back
Top Bottom