E3 2018

Caporegime
I think this will be Microsoft's best E3 ever. They have a lot of work to impress but I think they'll do it. Forza Horizon 4, new Fable and Cyberpunk 2077 would be by top guesses.

Associate
EA's presentation was boring as hell. Only game which had my attention was Battlefield V. No Fight Night again this year.

Microsoft are just going to give more false promises, the usual Crackdown, Halo, Minecraft, Gears and probably more Sea of Thieves related DLC. I cannot see them revealing 15 groundbreaking exclusives, will end up being indie titles. Roll on PlayStation and Nintendo's presentations.

Soldato
I think we know what we’re going to get from Sony, i’m not interested in Nintendo but interested to see what Ubisoft have for division 2.

Also overkill’s walking dead, can’t wait to see some gameplay of that.

Soldato
Looking forward to Bethesda and nintendo the most Rage 2!, Fallout 76, Elder scrolls 6 & star field? Metriod 4, Starfox racing?,

Last edited:
Caporegime
EA's presentation was boring as hell. Only game which had my attention was Battlefield V. No Fight Night again this year.

Microsoft are just going to give more false promises, the usual Crackdown, Halo, Minecraft, Gears and probably more Sea of Thieves related DLC. I cannot see them revealing 15 groundbreaking exclusives, will end up being indie titles. Roll on PlayStation and Nintendo's presentations.

Got bad news for you about Sony.

Caporegime
YouTube @ E3 is going live in 8 minutes with Geoff Keighley

Make sure you watch the actual Xbox conference at 9pm on Mixer for a Mixpot of unknown goodies. I think it was E3 last year that they gave away Rare Replay for nowt.

Caporegime
From Software new game, sign me up.

Nothing too exciting as far as exclusives are concerned so far.... SoT? Zzzzz.

FH4 that's more like it. Looks like it's UK based? :cool: Also looks incredible.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom