Earthquake in Japan....9.0...ouch!

Associate
People usually have one of those masks handy as you are expected to wear it if you have a cold, to avoid spreading germs.

As above, people are actually considerate and mindful of spreading their germs to other people. Unlike here where bloke sitting next to you coughs/sneezes with phlegm hitting everywhere.:rolleyes:

Soldato
If that nuclear reactor isn't sorted soon I think the Tsunami will be the least of their concerns.
Remember, this is the first time Japan has issued a nuclear emergency status. Fukushima has six reactors online (two more under construction). It's the number 1 reactor that has the cooling problem, this is also the oldest coming online in 1971. They are all boiling water reactors, so they continue to produce heat even after the fission reactions have stopped. They need to get the cooling system back online!

Third largest exporting nation effected in such a short time.
Indeed Japan's 'Lost Decade' started with the Kobe earthquake.

Soldato
Just spoke to family in Hawaii, they say there's no major panic over there - everyone is prepared and has gotten to higher levels in buildings. Hope it's all ok.

Man of Honour
japan7.jpg

Soldato
Taiwan and New Zealand have lifted their tsunami warnings. That's a bit of relief.

My mate was cacking himself, he's in NZ.

Ummmm

12:03pm
"Auckland-based geologist Chris Buckley tells the BBC World Service the tsunami wave is on its way towards New Zealand at 500 or 600 miles an hour. "It's kind of like looking at an express train heading towards us right now", he says.

Caporegime
I know from the islamic point of view, it does appear we are in the 'last age'.

The prophet PBUH said "The Hour (Last Day) will not be established until earthquakes will be very frequent." (Sahih Bukhari Hadith)

Thank f' i don't live near an earthquake area then :eek:

But still not that i can trust a prophecy from a faith that believes in heavens virgins :rolleyes:

Soldato

The prophet PBUH said "The Hour (Last Day) will not be established until earthquakes will be very frequent." (Sahih Bukhari Hadith)

Earthquakes are frequent anyway, we just don't feel some of them.

Soldato

Not to go into religous discussions it's interesting the bible states one of the signs for the end times to be:

Luk 21:11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places

Soldato
It's producing constant 5+ mag aftershocks with 6+ every 30 mins. A chap on sky news was just saying its been constantly shaking for the last 6 hours. I wouldn't be surprised if it produced another huge one as something seems to have broken big.

Soldato
Thank f' i don't live near an earthquake area then :eek:

But still not that i can trust a prophecy from a faith that believes in heavens virgins :rolleyes:

I wouldn't say any region is totally safe from earthquakes! But yeah Islam does speak of a heaven, which has things that no human eyes have seen nor could the human mind imagine. I'm sure you have studied it in great depth... ;)

Soldato
It's producing constant 5+ mag aftershocks with 6+ every 30 mins. A chap on sky news was just saying its been constantly shaking for the last 6 hours. I wouldn't be surprised if it produced another huge one as something seems to have broken big.

its Deathwing

Back
Top Bottom