Earthquake in Japan....9.0...ouch!

Not to go into religous discussions it's interesting the bible states one of the signs for the end times to be:

Luk 21:11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places

i was brought up as a strict christian, im undecided at the moment though, but you have to remember earthquakes like this have happened constantly through history...- religeon, especially christianity likes to give you the impression the world is constantly about to end...-- i was also brought up in a denomination which tried to preach to me that the earth was 5000 year old... imo the bible doesnt explicitly say it is, but it certainly doesnt give the impression it's millions of years old,-- one major reason for my growing scepticism towards christianity(and no i dont believe the world is 5000 years old)

back to the subject, those fires at the refinery looked insane, i've no idea how they managed to put those out....

any more info on (the nuclear powerstation at) fukushima ?

Last edited:
Tsunami Travel Times from Japan quake

ttvulhvpd9-08.jpg

NOAA.gov

i was brought up as a strict christian, im undecided at the moment though, but you have to remember earthquakes like this have happened constantly through history...- religeon, especially christianity likes to give you the impression the world is constantly about to end...

back to the subject, those fires at the refinery looked insane, i've no idea how they managed to put those out....

Yes but actually what the bible refers to as the latter days (or the last days) is actually from the time Christ returned to heaven - read Luke 21, hasn't applied more to now. Not saying this IS IT but likely signs of what's to come.

Anyway - anyone got any reports on an explosion at the nuclear site? Crazy stuff

Why do people in Japan walk around the street with those white masks covering their mouths and nose?

People usually have one of those masks handy as you are expected to wear it if you have a cold, to avoid spreading germs.

This, also to avoid catching them of course. It's just a common courtesy in Japan. The place I do part-time in (and most other companies in Japan) has a box of masks just sitting on the counter for anyone who needs it.

Lol take it easy, I am free to comment on here just like anyone else. No one is asking you to believe anything are they? Who the hell talked about punishment? :/ The religious ignorance on here is sometimes astounding.
It's a geological fact that the Earths crust is recycling itself.
Religions say God is doing it for some stupid reason.

Who are the ignorant ones really?

wtf that doesn't even look real, it looks like cgi, image working in one of those fields and seeing that.

So sad.

They're cutting out the footage of people being swept away by tsunami.

The death-toll will hit the roof within the next few days, it's hardly believable that they're able to even predict the number of causalities atm :(

Back
Top Bottom