East Meet with Go Karting - (Newmarket) Saturday May 11th

Caporegime
Going to try and get that one booked in nice and early so we have a decent sized grid. I'll try to get a discount too, even if it's just a fiver off PP.

Soldato
OP
OK, Will await a new thread by Janesy for the next meet.

Any news on extra footage from Fuzz? I want to see some more carnage :D

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Buckmore is a nice track, at least I've raced there once before so know what to expect hah.

As much of a cruise it was trekking all the distance of this one, the next one being closer makes things a lot easier especially getting up in the morning and non-ungodly hours :D

Soldato
I am still uploading all the raw footage to a dropbox account for mrk or who ever else that wants a go at editing up a "best bits" type affair of the whole day.
It's saying three days to upload currently, as it's only transferring at 98kB/sec. :o
Go Pro files total 18.4GB
Contour files total 7.3GB

I can of course do one of our crash if you like JP :D

Last edited:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Yikes that's some file sizes right there.

Yeah I can mash up the bits as discussed no problem and put it into a YouTube link just let me know when it's done although at that speed that will take a while!

Soldato
OP
I am still uploading all the raw footage to a dropbox account for mrk or who ever else that wants a go at editing up a "best bits" type affair of the whole day.
It's saying three days to upload currently, as it's only transferring at 98kB/sec. :o
Go Pro files total 18.4GB
Contour files total 7.3GB

I can of course do one of our crash if you like JP :D

Oh wow that is a lot of data!

Would be cool to see our crash, should have just snail mailed the sd cards to someone with a fibre connection.

Soldato
OK, I've hashed together one of our crash, including the start as it makes me look quite good haha.
Start position - 9th (3rd fastest from qualifying I think)
Roasted you lot on the first corner until the other dude with the GoPro slid out in front of me on the next bend where you all piled back past me. :D
On to the next one with everyone jostling for position...
Sod that.. Dry line, wide entry... SEE YA.
Then you slide out in front of me...
FFFFUUUUUuuuuuuuu
Game over. :(

:D

Uploading now :D

Soldato
OP
Yep that is definitely why my neck hurts!

Thought I was going to hit the guy in front of me, panic braked and lost it!

I am going to buy some of my own gear for next time including a neck support thing.

Looking forward to seeing some more footage of the clean racing :)

Back
Top Bottom