East Meet with Go Karting - (Newmarket) Saturday May 11th

Vix

Vix

Associate
I'll be spectating and pubbing then! Will be in my lovely Puma, probably not clean.

anyone we know vaguely will be welcome to stop over fri or sat if it will help.

Soldato
OP
Nice one, list updated.

I have also updated the details to the Mini GP 40 format, after talking with the event organiser at the track that was recommended.

Will get pub details over the next few days, just need to go on a scouting mission first ;)

Soldato
OP
Excellent, Just to make sure everyone is clear, new time is 3:45pm, check OP for all the details. Plenty of time to get here in the morning if you are not a local!

Soldato
2hrs 45 mins away :eek:

Oh go on then!!
(Will need to confirm I can have that Saturday off work though as there might be a rolling road day on and no other ****er wants to do them. :D )

I'll be in my Discovery :D (its no cheaper than the Gti with the way I drive that)

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
2hrs 45 mins away :eek:

Oh go on then!!
(Will need to confirm I can have that Saturday off work though as there might be a rolling road day on and no other ****er wants to do them. :D )

I'll be in my Discovery :D (its no cheaper than the Gti with the way I drive that)

Added you to the list, let me know if anything changes.

I am doing the same jouney to the RR day from North Norfolk but at least the Karting is in the afternoon so getting here is not as bad :p

Soldato
Added you to the list, let me know if anything changes.

I am doing the same jouney to the RR day from North Norfolk but at least the Karting is in the afternoon so getting here is not as bad :p

It's not getting there that will be the issue, it's getting home after the karting abuse, the Cider intake and the Carbohydrate coma I'll be in after dinner. :D
Oh and it'll be dark.

Soldato
OP
List updated, let me know if there are any changes!

That's about a mile away from me (and about a mile from Snetterton race track). The food isn't the cheapest but it is very nice.

Fancy coming to the Karting?

Sign me up. I'm moving that day but I'll make a stop off on the way back up and squeeze in some karting :D

I'll be in a Kangoo and CTR EP3 ;)

Nice one! Will you be in for the Pub after or just Karting?

Going to be booking us a table for after the GP ;)

It's not getting there that will be the issue, it's getting home after the karting abuse, the Cider intake and the Carbohydrate coma I'll be in after dinner. :D
Oh and it'll be dark.

Well you can always take up Vix on the offer of a spare room for the Saturday night! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom