East Meet with Go Karting - (Newmarket) Saturday May 11th

Soldato
OP
Would love to come, Im only 25 mins away, but might be moving house so will have to see.

How late can we give notice?

Once the 20 spots are gone that is the maximum for karting, after that it will have to be spectate / waiting list and pub (Which should still be a great afternoon/evening out!).

I will be paying the full amount for the minium 10 drivers, 21 days before the event. But they would also like to know how many over the 10 will be going.

If we haven't filled the 20 slots then it doesn't really matter how late you give notice.

+/- one or two on the day is not going to be a major problem as long as we are over 10.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
JP, is that offer for a pas ride still open? ;D

Distance wise it's a shade over 150 miles each way for me via the A3.

Edit*
Yes, put me down as in also!

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Am I allowed to come to this one? :p

I'm sure I heard a few "Ban him" shouts at the last one. :D

Unless you are some pro karter who wants to come and show us all up you are more than welcome :p

Edit: Just looked at the last karting thread!!! Still welcome though, will just have to follow you around to get the right lines :D

What car?

JP, is that offer for a pas ride still open? ;D

Distance wise it's a shade over 150 miles each way for me via the A3.

Edit*
Yes, put me down as in also!

I am sure we can sort something out before or after the karting.

Yours is a BMW?

Last edited:
Associate
Count me in then :)

I'm free on the 11th, but I've moved to a different RAF base now and my squadron is currently involved in the whole France/Mali thing. So I may have to cancel if I get picked to go.

Car is a Ford Focus ST.

Chooser of poor weather meets
Soldato
Happy to give lifts to anyone around the Bexley/Dartford area btw. Robbie if you want to meet me at your uncles(?) am happy to drive the rest of the way.

Thinking about picking up a GoPro for the day, anyone know if there are any rules surrounding this? And anyone else got one they're thinking of bringing?

Last edited:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Happy to give lifts to anyone around the Bexley/Dartford area btw. Robbie if you want to meet me at your uncles(?) am happy to drive the rest of the way.

Thinking about picking up a GoPro for the day, anyone know if there are any rules surrounding this? And anyone else got one they're thinking of bringing?

Hmm I could do similar to the other week where I go stay with family in Bexley Friday night and then go up to the Karting in the morning?

Let me know what you think, I'll be driving up the A3 anyway so it won't be too much off shoot :p

Soldato
I've got a GoPro and a new (as of two days ago) Contour + 2 so yea, update on the rules of that would be good as I know some places don't like them. :(

Soldato
OP
I will find out about cameras on Monday.

There are some videos on YouTube if your search for Red Lodge Karting so I think it should be OK.

Soldato
Glad im not the only one! Im a bit broken at the moment but i really want to kart :(

lulwut?

Kosta has a genuine reason for not being able to kart, an operated on wrist is just a tad worse than being feeble after causing a minor shunt, grow up.

Anyway, on topic...Doubt I'll bother going to this one, it'd cost me 1.5-2 tanks in fuel and ~6 hours driving time (there and back). Shame as it'd be good to go with ocuk again. I hope that JanesyB does arrange one for the last place we went and I can stay locally again as I really liked the circuit, even if I didn't do brilliantly. :)

Back
Top Bottom