East Meet with Go Karting - (Newmarket) Saturday May 11th

Soldato
OP
Update!

Video equipment is allowed to be attached to helmets etc providing it is securely fixed.

Also any drivers wishing to use their own helmet, gloves etc are permitted providing they have a full visor or safety goggles & gloves fully cover the whole hand.

So if you have your own gear and want to attach cameras you are free to do so.

Soldato
OP
Just bring cash on the day, first 9 people pay me as I have paid for 10 in full. Rest pay direct to Red Lodge.

Will update with Pub details this week and I hope we can get a few people signed up to reach the 20.

If Pete19s and LSPIII can have a think and update me on if you are joining as still down as maybe.

Anyone else for the matter who has had a change of plans or forgotten about it, let me know please!

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Point taken, if everyone is happy to pay half or full price up front we can do that.

Trust email me and I will reply with details and update the opening post with who has paid and what.

Soldato
OP
OK Cool, looks like it was a good idea.

Also, those who are going to the RR day can pay there if they like.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
peterintheghetto

Got a trust email from you but I don't know if you got my reply, email was ***@outlook.com is that right?

Everyone else who hasn't seen the recent updates, check the last few posts and decide what you want to do please.

Soldato
OP
Update:

I have now paid the full amount for 10 people so if we can get some more people firmed up over the next week or so that would be great.

Pub Details
The Stag at Breckland Lodge
London Road
Attleborough,
Norfolk
NR17 1AY
http://www.brecklandlodge.co.uk/the-stag

Its 30min up the road from the Kart track and has good parking.

Karting will be finished at around 6pm so will be at the pub some time before 7pm for those who want to meet us there.

If anyone is having issues with the money don't worry about it, just send me an email in trust and we can sort it out.

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I would have loved to come to this, but my damn final exams are on the monday, wednesday and friday of the following week.

Here's hoping it'll be done again some time!

Could be good to have a nice break on the Saturday :D

If it all goes well I will do another around August.

Soldato
OP
Happy to meet at Waitrose, hate getting out of those roadside petrol stations.

Don't forget the road works between Thetford and Barton Mills, 40mph for 10 miles or so.

Convoy anyway, not speeding off :)

Soldato
OP
OK I will be there a bit early to grab something to eat!

Norwich Convoy - Waitrose, near the bottle banks, 2-2:15:
Vix - Puma
lordrobs - MX5
JP - GTR

Soldato
OP
Nice, Sent you an email in trust.

If the people who may have forgotten about this or are waiting to see if we get enough people pay, could you please at least give an update!

Tbid, Janesy B, DRZ, Theophany, Gaygle, Slumberbox

If people who are keeping up to date with this thread could give anyone they know a nudge that would be good :)

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom