East Meet with Go Karting - (Newmarket) Saturday May 11th

Soldato
OP
I've just set up a private facebook event and tagged/invited all of my OcUK friends, hope that helps, details within it about this thread, the dates and times etc.
Dreeder has already ducked out. :(

Thanks Fuzz, should help I hope :)

I am bad with names but I don't remember seeing anyone called Dreeder in the first place?

Yup, still game. Got a golf tourney the day before, so afternoon works a treat. :)

Nice one, I have replied to your email.

Soldato
OP
I'm now not sure if I can make this as I'm working in Germany... Waiting for absolute dates etc before I can say one way or the other :(

OK mate thanks for the update.

Guys who I sent trust emails to, if you didn't get it for whatever reason, please just send me one and I will get back to you.

Cheers!

Soldato
OP
Yeah I think that is what could be happening!

Just trust email me and I will respond with payment details, mine get through no problem.

Soldato
OP
I guess it depends if you like airport hotels or not!

I would go home if I could as it is not that early of a start in the morning.

Soldato
OP
Probably change mine to "battered 3 series, maybe" depending on if it's fixed by the event date or not ¬_¬

Aww man just saw the pictures! I did something similar with my first car and a fire hydrant but to be fair to me it was very icey, snowey and wintery and I had just passed my test :p

And lol Fuzz, just because you didn't want his mad skills to compete against!

Soldato
OP
Well I am also in the tall and slim category and haven't Karted for about 15 years.

I almost went for a quick practice session there last weekend but resisted as I need to keep something as an excuse for when I embarrass myself :D

Back
Top Bottom