Elder Scrolls VI Announced!

Permabanned
So this was really just a sneaky advertisement for Skyrim under the guise of a 'new elder scrolls' game.

Glad I never bought it. I'll definitely be 'downloading' the anniversary edition though since Bethesda find this all so comical.

Associate
Had to read my initial post from 2018!!!!! you just quoted just to get the context :D

As someone who has played ESO since Jan 2014 beta, the bar is set very high for any future Elder Scrolls game. VERY HIGH.

Cannot play any single player ES game today and tried believe me. Not because they are single player, but because ESO has set the bar last 7 years.
Is my personal opinion some might say, but as wrote in 2018, Skyrim if you do not play a Norse fighting the Imperials you are out of place. It doesn't seem right.

Oblivion was superior game.

Oblivions levelling was problematic.

Associate
elder-scrolls-6-hammerfell.jpg

The next destination for the Elder Scrolls looks like it’s been uncovered, and a Bethesda employee’s concept board on Pinterest seems to be the source. Those familiar with Tamriel will recognise the setting as Hammerfell, but those interested instead by spice and desert power will see Arrakis.

The account seemingly belonged to a Bethesda employee, possibly working on The Elder Scrolls 6. However, after the account was found by users on the r/TESVI subreddit, it was locked and taken offline. Luckily, screenshots exist showcasing what we could be seeing for Skyrim’s sequel – however many years away from release it really is.

Soldato
Ugh I really hope its not set in a desert environment. Its got to be the most boring landscape to base an open world game in. One of the reasons Skyrim was so good was because of the beautiful and varied open world.

Back
Top Bottom