electriq 39" QHD 165Hz Curved Monitor?

Soldato
Nice one @Zeebedy ! I didn't pay for next day so get it Monday, but I'm ok with that. What's it like with motion at the high hz?

edit - **** it's glossy, I don't like glossy!

its a little blurry, playing some EFT the now but its OK for me, getting used to it.

And yeah, should have mentioned that :( im a bigger fan of matt displays too!

Soldato
TBH mate, im really enjoying this. playing well..I think one of the main factors for some people might be the res at 1440p instead of 4K, but for me I think for £300 its a steal!

Soldato
Quick update -

Loving this monitor, I really am. No dead pixels and little BL bleed. Playing games pretty damn good.

One thing that isnt the best is the control nipple. But its not a big deal, if adjusting settings I just use the remote instead. Oh yeah, and also its white! not black! :eek: :p

Associate
OP
Quick update -

Loving this monitor, I really am. No dead pixels and little BL bleed. Playing games pretty damn good.

One thing that isnt the best is the control nipple. But its not a big deal, if adjusting settings I just use the remote instead. Oh yeah, and also its white! not black! :eek: :p

What do you think of the sharpness of text? I have not yet decided between this and the 49' 49SUWD144FSHQ

Soldato

What do you think of the sharpness of text? I have not yet decided between this and the 43' 43SUWD120FSHDR600

The text is good to me. I wouldnt say that I set this up and went "WOW, that text looks ****". Im just impressed with the quality of this panel, being only around the £300 mark! And a 2 year warranty, well..it is not the worst ever..

Associate
OP
Well in the end I decided to go for an ultra-wide monitor, after trying a few I picked up a 49' Samsung one, I felt the quality of the electriq was a bit too poor. Unfortantly I didnt try out the 39' @Zeebedy I hope its doing great for you :)

IMG-20210930-145011241.jpg

Caporegime
Hi yes, it is the CRG9 my budget wouldn't allow the new G9 this at below half the price felt a good buy :) Only issue I have is no built in speaker I must have over looked this, so will need to grab some speakers at some point. Although I tend to use headphones so it's not too important.

The G9 and G9 Neo have so many issues reported online I kind of the the CRG9 seems the sensible buy.

Soldato
Glad to hear mate :D would have been great to try one out.

Hows the new monitor going mate?

Just a quick update on mine..for the money im still blown-away with it. If it was a 400-500 pound monitor, it would still be worth it, I have seen a few reviews of identical ones on YT and in America, they are called "Sceptre"..and seem to be OK..anyway, time will tell :)

Back
Top Bottom